Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NFL playoffs start today w/ Texans-Colts @ 4:35 ET
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 733

NFL playoffs start today w/ Texans-Colts @ 4:35 ET

Jan 5, 2019, 8:36 AM

I don't like the matchup, and the Texans are hurting at receiver right now, but it'd be foolish to think DW won't at least keep it close.

Game is on ABC/ESPN

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What, no flight info?

Jan 5, 2019, 8:40 AM

:)

I don't like the matchup either. Colts were swarming DW4 all game last time they played, and Houston has not made any changes for the better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Houston has to run the ball more effectively.

Jan 5, 2019, 10:07 AM

And have a better plan to stop TY Hilton who had 199 yards receiving last time they played - half of Luck's passing yards.

Deshaun may have to carry the ball more than 5 times like he did in the last game against the Colts. Also, Keke Coutee may be back at wide receiver for this game, which would really open up the field for the Houston offense. He missed their last game, but played in the first one against the Colts and had 11 catches for 109 yards. That makes it harder to double Nuk.

Hard to bet against Deshaun Watson and Nuk Hopkins in the big game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neckbeard is playing some of the best football of his career

Jan 5, 2019, 10:15 AM

Amazing what a little health and pass protection will do for a QB.

That being said, DW and everyone's favorite Gamecock on the defensive line will be bringing their best and it might be enough.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 733
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic