»
Topic: NCAA: Ellis 3, Purnell 3, Barnes 3, Brownell 2 in 9 years
Replies: 10   Last Post: Feb 20, 2019 6:19 AM by: Carlsbad®
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

NCAA: Ellis 3, Purnell 3, Barnes 3, Brownell 2 in 9 years

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 11:41 PM

Is team without Thomas, Reed, Mitchell, Skara next year better? Bench scored 0 tonight. The biggest concern is hope for future and how will next year be different and how have coaches recruited to produce a team that can improve in the next 1-2 years? Not seeing it.

*Brownell road OPs players to 1 of his NCAA appearances***

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 11:43 PM

True Year One NCAA not his players***

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 11:46 PM

great point

Road? You sure it wasn’t a street?***

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 11:54 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He street OP's players to the tournament?

Posted: Feb 20, 2019 12:50 AM

I dont get it?

Brownell is a solid coach, but I don’t think he fits Clemson

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 11:47 PM

I really like him as a man and coach (not unlike Dabo). Dabo wouldn’t have fit at every school but he fit at Clemson (after much debate about his ability). I think Brad could be a great coach somewhere, just not here at Clemson. That’s not a knock on him (any more than it is a knock on Barnes who clearly has had success at other schools). It’s time we reach out to other coaches (or internally) and try to move this program forward and at the same time give Brad a chance to coach somewhere else.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

BRING IT!

NCAA Tournament Record at Clemson:

[1]
Posted: Feb 19, 2019 11:47 PM

Ellis 1-3
Barnes 2-3
Purnell 0-3
Brownell 3-2

2019 white level member

Lolololololololol, wait...

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 11:58 PM

Lolololololololololololololol!

Oh, and...

Lololololololololololololololol!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Ellis record is wrong we lost to uconn in sweet 16

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 11:59 PM

So he at least won 2

Those wins were vacated due to NCAA infractions.

Posted: Feb 20, 2019 12:04 AM

So they are not included in his record.

2019 white level member

Re: NCAA: Ellis 3, Purnell 3, Barnes 3, Brownell 2 in 9 years

[1]
Posted: Feb 20, 2019 6:19 AM

Barnes went 3 out of the 4 years he was here. OP went his last 3 years in a row. Brownell's first year was with OP's players. They combined went to the tournament 7 out of 12 years. Since then, since we won't go to the tournament next year either, Brownell will go 1 time in 9 years. From 7 out of 12 seasons to 1 out of 9 seasons. He just doesn't go to the tournament. We were going before he came to Clemson. It can be debated that he is building something and he should stay, but his lack of going to the tournament can not be debated.

2019 white level member

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Guarantee your seats for all of Clemson's 2019 home football games including Texas A&M and FSU. I ha...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
738 people have read this post