Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NC STATE HAS BEEN TALKING TRASH
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,628

NC STATE HAS BEEN TALKING TRASH

Oct 17, 2018, 11:59 PM

I can vividly remember a few teams that talked this much trash and regretted it.

LSU: I can remember them saying that they were the SEC and that our players weren't physical enough to stand toe to toe with them. They even said something to the effect of wearing big boy britches. By mid 4th quarter LSU players were crawling off of the field.

Miami: They talked so much trash and yet here we are with a 96-3 point differential between our last two meetings. Not to mention the school's worst loss in their football history at 58-0.

Notre Dame: Their head coach said that there was nothing intimidating about playing in Death Valley. Well, they regret talking smack as they went home as lugubrious losers.

COOTS: They talk trash every year, but Will Muschamp met Coach Swinney mid-field before the game for the pre-game handshake and cold dissed Dabo. It was on from there as they received a 56-7 beat down in Tiger Town.

Oklahoma: They talked so much trash after we beat them down in 2014, and when we faced them again in 2015 they were hooting and hollering about how bad they wanted us again.

I would have included Ohio State, but we were actually the one's doing the trash talking before that game. 31 Points later when the final whistle blew I'd say our boys backed it up.

There should be plenty of bulletin board material for Saturday, laptops or not Dave won't have a valid excuse. Moral of the story, do NOT give Clemson a reason to enter a game with a chip on their shoulder. They will beat you down all over the field. (Maybe even a few uppercuts if you talk trash after the play is over.) We will be at home in front of a sellout crowd for homecoming. The Valley will be rocking, and our defense will be fired up. Time to put Finley on his back and terrorize him all day long in the back field.

GO TIGERS BEAT NCST!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: NC STATE HAS BEEN TALKING TRASH

Oct 18, 2018, 12:23 AM

All that you say is true Mr. Puller. The Pack will come ready to play I promise you that. We need to get on them early..and often.

I’ve always noticed when we play them their’female’ fans are worse than the guys and that’s saying something. See if you notice that Saturday. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 12:29 AM

I haven't noticed, and unfortunately I won't be attending Homecoming this year. :( I don't have a ticket.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

I'd say LSU pretty much jad us beaten.. thanks Les for the opportunity to comeback!***

Oct 18, 2018, 12:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I'd say LSU pretty much jad us beaten.. thanks Les for the opportunity to comeback!***

Oct 18, 2018, 1:24 AM

Our guys are ready and a team looking for payback. Let’s get it on. Nobody is scared. Prepare for a war.

Will you be nc state parking lot bad ?

Oct 18, 2018, 8:09 AM

Did you

Oct 18, 2018, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Re: I'd say LSU pretty much jad us beaten.. thanks Les for the opportunity to comeback!*** ]

create another account and give yourself that 1 point?

Re: I'd say LSU pretty much jad us beaten.. thanks Les for the opportunity to comeback!***

Oct 18, 2018, 1:25 AM [ in reply to I'd say LSU pretty much jad us beaten.. thanks Les for the opportunity to comeback!*** ]

I have to agree with you there.

Thankfully les was known for his horrible clock management.

Up 2 with 2:50 left, they run 3 straight passes..

Oct 18, 2018, 1:34 AM [ in reply to I'd say LSU pretty much jad us beaten.. thanks Les for the opportunity to comeback!*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We outgained them 445-219. We dominated.

Oct 18, 2018, 6:59 AM [ in reply to I'd say LSU pretty much jad us beaten.. thanks Les for the opportunity to comeback!*** ]

They were lucky to be in the game if you ask me. Now to your point: yeah they could’ve still won if Les Miles would’ve done a better job at the end of the game.

Standing room only like tam and Clemson LOUD

Oct 18, 2018, 6:48 AM

Can’t wait. Go Tigers

Oct 18, 2018, 8:59 AM

Everyone should be drinking brown liquor before (and during) the game and be yelling their faces off. Send dumbo Dave and his excuses back up I-85 North!

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,628
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic