Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Myles Garrett
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 990

Myles Garrett

Nov 15, 2019, 12:03 PM

Just another, in a long line of SEC thugs who think they are better than they are. The SEC office should be held accountable for brain washing these small minds they are better than everyone else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Myles Garrett

Nov 15, 2019, 12:13 PM

The NFL had allowed the escalation of hostility. The constant verbal assaults that occur on every play, 'mine is bigger than yours" attitude of the players, intimidation, the "me" mindset, the scripted nonsense in the endzone, running down the field after a good play is made to focus on himself, all adds up to animosity by the opposing team. It is time for the NFL to grow a set and stop all the showboating and jeering. But because of political correctness, they will sit on their hands as usual.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 12:48 PM

This type of lawlessness will continue until the league enforces appropriate penalties for thug and non-football actions on the field. Garrett should be out for a season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 12:56 PM

In the Real World,that would be 6 months in The Pokey and FIRED... Pro Sports do not use the F word...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 990
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic