Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My thoughts on Etienne..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,186

My thoughts on Etienne..

Sep 24, 2017, 9:56 AM

Etn has almost if not more speed and acceleration than cj spiller in my opinion. I believe that later in the season and definitely next season, I see a slightly bigger role for him in the offense. It would be wise to use him more like a wide receiver/running back hybrid, Once he learns the playbook, gets the blocking schemes down and learns how to run passing routes. An average workload for him should be 10-15 rushes, 3-5 passing targets, 1-2 ko or punt returns. Just my two cents, what do you guys think?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Travis has great balance and acceleration after contact.***

Sep 24, 2017, 10:03 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

based on his ability to catch kick-offs

Sep 24, 2017, 10:06 AM

I don't think we will be passing to him too much. We have Fuller for the wheel routes

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YeP.. but I'd love to suit CJ up in Orange

Sep 24, 2017, 10:13 AM

& see what he could do, even now. ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ellington came in his Sr season claiming to have...

Sep 24, 2017, 10:19 AM [ in reply to based on his ability to catch kick-offs ]

worked on his hands. He became an excellent outlet pass and thereby demanded attention from linebackers. I fully expect our new guys to get better hands when they have time to work on it. There's just so many hours in a day, days in a week and weeks in a month and first things come first.

Right now I'd imagine our coaches' top priority for our new RBs is ball security, blocking assignments and execution of blocking. I'm sure ETN will surprise some DC sooner than later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he gets to top speed so fast!

Sep 24, 2017, 10:53 AM

he reminds me of a faster Terry Allen. Terry was electric right when he took the handoff. also saw a little Gallman-esque physicality on few of those runs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,186
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic