Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My recruiting $.02!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,152

My recruiting $.02!

Dec 3, 2019, 2:18 PM

We have 20 commitments and 24 openings (could go to 25 possibly) but as of now we will say 24. Burch is mute about it but for the post lets assume he comes to Clemson to have less of a guessing game with Flowe.

Xzavier Henderson is still being recruited and plans a visit to Clemson in upcoming weeks I hear. That gives us 23, with an opening still if we land him.

I heard rumor a few months back of 6ft 7.5in 5* Darnell Washington (Tight End) looking deeper into Clemson but he hasn't made a visit yet but holds a reported offer.

Sav'ell Smalls also is a TE/WDE hybrid for the college position who I'm going to still be watching and hoping as we could pull after Peterson stepped down earlier this week.

Other than those 2 Trenton Simpson still talks about Clemson being on his radar but doesn't have an offer as we're full on LB, wouldn't be terribly shocked if we end up adding him late in the process if we miss on other positions, seemed he just drew the short straw with us filling up at LB quickly.

Arian Smith apparently will not be coming as he stated (according to 247) that he is looking at 3 schools and we are not in those 3 schools.

Anyone else have any thought as to who we could fill the last spot with possibly as a late signing day gem or?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please oh Please

Dec 3, 2019, 2:23 PM

let us sign Burch and Flowe!!

That would be (8) 5 stars in 1 signing class. That's absurd. The next most going to any school would be 3 (maybe 4) if LSU or Bama gets another 5 star on signing day.

It would go down as one of the most ridiculous classes ever signed and the highest avg rating by 247.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please oh Please

Dec 3, 2019, 2:25 PM

If Clemson doesn't sign Burch I anticipate he will be going to LSU, just my prediction if he isn't coming to Clemson. Zachary Evans will be announcing to LSU on Wednesday if all signs remain the same. Giving them 2 more.

Re: My recruiting $.02!

Dec 3, 2019, 2:37 PM

Don’t forget Daniyel Ngata is a very interesting option at RB/WR and he is very talented.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 3, 2019, 2:43 PM

Could see us go hard at Ngata “if” Amari tells coaches he is going pro.

I know we started showing interest in CBs a few weeks ago

Dec 3, 2019, 2:55 PM

I saw it as a sign of some attrition coming at that position

Dec 3, 2019, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: My recruiting $.02! ]

I believe Amari is nearly a lock to stay. He didn't run with the seniors on senior day either. NGata I was thinking about putting in the post but I honestly don't know where we would put him, 1 WR spot left and one of the best WRs in the country already showing us the interest, if we go after a filled position I would have to think we go after Simpson over NGata as he's a true LB and NGata would be a hopeful for slot WR as he doesn't play WR.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,152
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic