Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My housekeeper.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,079

My housekeeper.......

Jul 2, 2020, 11:14 PM

We have this sweet young housekeeper, really does a great job and she’s honest and dependable. We’ve let her know she can help her self to snacks and drinks that we may have around the house. She was here on Wednesday morning. About dark Wednesday afternoon she calls with an oops. She tells Mrs Phideaux that she needed to tell her that she had put a coke in the freezer while she was here but had forgotten about it. Mrs Phideaux says “thanks, it’s okay, we’ll check on it. Thanks for letting us know”. Mrs Phideaux says “Fido, check the freezer and see if that coke exploded”.
Well, it DID explode and made a prettty bad mess, coke and glass in the freezer. Then It hit me, we don’t have coke in glass bottles in our pantry. Upon closer exam I see that the glass coke bottle is one of my display NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP COKES, not kept in the pantry but in another room on display. This gal pulled one of these prizes out of the six pack in my study and put it in the freezer to enjoy later during her visit!

Housekeeper has no idea what she’s done. Fidowife has assured me that said housekeeper is not a Gamecock or Bama fan.

O well...such is life! It’s hard to find good help.

Message was edited by: Phideaux®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This thread had SO much potential.....

Jul 2, 2020, 11:42 PM

based solely on its title. But I degress....; )

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like a bunch on EBAY

Jul 2, 2020, 11:55 PM

Price not too bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My housekeeper.......

Jul 2, 2020, 11:55 PM

This isn't a UGA site partner , please specify which year bottles your referring too

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2020, 10:50 PM

We need to corner and tag this rare breed. He's the elusive and secretive Cajun mutt, a heretofore unthinkable crossbreed.

I just put a "Not for consumption" note on mine.***

Jul 3, 2020, 12:57 AM

Jul 3, 2020, 1:26 AM

Oh man , I’d be po’d . Was it a 1981 ? I’m surprised it still had its fizz .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry, but if that happened to me, housekeeper would be

Jul 3, 2020, 10:19 AM

fired. Anyone who can't tell when they are holding Clemson gold in their hand does not deserve my hard earned money.

Unless she was really, really, and I mean REALLY good looking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need pigs of her

Jul 3, 2020, 11:47 AM

before we can advise.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,079
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic