Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Season Ticket
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

My Season Ticket

Aug 29, 2020, 7:12 PM

I have not yet received a letter informing me of the number of tickets I will receive and how many games I will be allowed to attend. Thus, I am assuming I will have one ticket to all of the games and my seat assignment will be my seat in front of a TV. This means my grandsons will not have to worry about tickets, seating, masks, parking, distance spacing and all of those other fun things associated with Covid-19.

Just think, when we get the refunds for not getting tickets, I can start getting ready for Christmas shopping, something I usually do on Dec. 24.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Season Ticket

Aug 29, 2020, 8:46 PM

That's cool Joe, shopping for Christmas Dec. 24, that is when I shop, and a few days after Christmas. The family members that give crappy gifts, I usually shop for them a week after Christmas, and mail it to them a week after I buy them, and it cost more to mail them, than I pay for them LOL LOL!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now will have enough $ money to buy candles for your....

Aug 29, 2020, 9:16 PM

..... Birthday PUD cake ?
That’s a lot of candles! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

99 candles for Joe21 on Nov 25!

Aug 29, 2020, 10:41 PM

Mark it down!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Season Ticket

Aug 29, 2020, 10:56 PM

i got notified yesterday that i will get two tickets for 3 games , somewhere in the upperdeck, doesn't say where or what games.. so i decided to take the refund of my tickets and will enjoy this season in front of the tv.. i do have acc championship tickets so thats a plus if there is fans allowed..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mr. Joe, this was the closest song I could find to your

Aug 30, 2020, 8:23 AM

actual age at this point in time.

https://youtu.be/ykN6Cz05bLM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic