Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Prediction For Christian Wilkins Future.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

My Prediction For Christian Wilkins Future.

Nov 8, 2018, 12:47 PM

I predict that Christian will play in the NFL for 7 or 8 years.

Following his success there he will take a year off and return to the Clemson fold.

His first position on the Clemson staff will be on the line of course as a position coach...3 or so years in that position

If the defensive coordinator job comes open..he will fill that position ...5 or so years in that position.

His next position will be the head coach of the Tigers when Dabo decides to hang it up
or perhaps Dabo takes over as AD .( this will be around 2035 ) . I hope I live to see this happen.

The saddest day for me will be the first game next year when he isn't on the sideline anymore .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Prediction For Christian Wilkins Future.

Nov 8, 2018, 1:01 PM

Who knows, you may be spot on....however, I can see Christian making his money in the NFL and then retiring early to do something completely different in business, real estate, etc.

Nov 8, 2018, 1:02 PM

As for head coach, I would be happy to see Renfrow!!

How cool would it be for him to be drafted by the

Nov 8, 2018, 1:36 PM

Patriots and get to play up in his old stomping grounds?! I can't imagine him not being successful in whatever he does. He has a great work ethic, has fun, is a leader, and has a great attitude. Thankful to have him as a Tiger!

Can’t you see the Pats wanting Renfrow too.......

Nov 8, 2018, 3:33 PM

even if it is as an undrafted free agent?

I thought you were going to say

Nov 8, 2018, 2:22 PM

"proctologist."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDgJJuyXHY

Re: I thought you were going to say

Nov 8, 2018, 2:51 PM

Yes. He'll be joining the Johns Hopkins football staff.

Nov 8, 2018, 2:33 PM

I hope you are right. We will be losing so many great players. Do we have the right guys waiting in the wings? Trevor Lawrence will be here for another two years.

Nov 8, 2018, 2:58 PM

Have you seen what the backups have done to the opponents as well. It's not until we get down to the #4's and 5's do the opposing teams look to be equal. Our defense will end up being a top 10 defense next year as well. Even after losing 8 of 11 a few years back Coach V fielded a top 10 defense. This years defense has way more depth than they did. On the other side of the ball our offense is losing very little. The biggest question on offense is who's going to replace Renfrow?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2018, 3:07 PM

Hyatt?

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Nov 8, 2018, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Re: My Prediction For Christian Wilkins Future. ]

Nov 8, 2018, 3:00 PM

I see Coach Renfrow being the next bigtime coach at Clemson. He'll start out as a WR coach, move on to OC then take over after Coach Swinney retires.

US House Representative Christian Wilkins

Nov 8, 2018, 3:03 PM

I can see it

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking more this. Honestly going from the NFL to a

Nov 8, 2018, 3:12 PM

position coach in college isn’t very common, I don’t think. I can see him going into business or politics.

BUT...the main point is he can do just about anything.

null

Re: US House Representative Christian Wilkins

Nov 1, 2024, 4:19 PM [ in reply to US House Representative Christian Wilkins ]

Yeah he just can't help himself, he's a natural born politician. Would also be a fab salesman.

Christian will multitask with football and business

Nov 8, 2018, 3:24 PM

(post NFL) and eventually become president of Clemson or the US.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Christian will multitask with football and business

Nov 8, 2018, 4:01 PM

No one has mentioned teaching. What could be more rewarding than to be financially secure and teaching young people both academic and life skills.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Christian will multitask with football and business

Nov 8, 2018, 4:06 PM

I could actually see him doing that.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 9, 2018, 1:23 AM

Whatever Christian chooses following his football career I can see making an impact in others lives. He is just a different caliber of person and athlete

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 9, 2018, 6:56 AM

I disagree with some of your predictions for CW. Your predictions are all very good ones and well thought out, but I believe Christian has a heart for education and young people. I believe CW received his 4 year degree sooner than any other Clemson athlete in CU’s history.

I believe he has a successful career in the NFL, then he will come back to Clemson or go back to his home state. Faith and family are big in CW’s life. Once he is set financially from playing in the NFL I see Christian giving his time to young people. He has a heart for the youth and for education. I think CW will focus his post football life on education and young people. He possibly could end up in politics or the ministry. We could use a man like CW representing our country and someone for our kids to look up too.

Best wishes for CW’s Post Clemson career. Thank you Christian for showing us what is positive about, life, sports and for being part of Clemson football its numerous successful accomplishments, and a National Championship.

Most of all thank you for being so humble through all your success. I feel that I speak for thousands of Clemson fans when I say God Bless you today and in your future endeavors!!!

Whatever CW’s post football decisions are he will be successful and he will an excellent Ambassador for Clemson University.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, that's not going to happen.

Nov 9, 2018, 7:07 AM

He might become coordinator but he's be 50 before Tony leaves the HCing position here. I think Hunter Renfro will end up as our head coach after Tony.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's always said that he wants to be a sports announcer

Nov 9, 2018, 9:13 AM

after his playing career is over.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic