Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My God! I thought cockroaches only came out at night?!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

My God! I thought cockroaches only came out at night?!!!!

Jun 21, 2014, 10:12 AM

This board is slam full of stinkin'nasty, pepple-pecking, shameclucks this morning!!!

DAMMMMMMMMN mods....turn on the spotlights & open all the window blinds to let some Clemson light shine in! These sorry@ss Spurturd cockgoblins have got to go!

For every post I see from Clemson fans, by Clemson fans, to Clemson fans, on a CLEMSON Tigers fan forum, there's an immediate lost coot chirping in, jealous or envious of our program! Their responses are like attacks by a whole gaggle of cockcrowers & yard-birds claiming to have reached a pinnacle of success.
The saying "birds of a feather..." never had more substance.
They are just sooooo happy without any big accomplishments & national trophies, LOL. still they can only hang their hats on beating us (which is about to change) & thumping their chests about their conference, which they CAN'T WIN ANYTHING IN!!!!
Yet, the lamecock bastardos try to compare us to the rest of their precious $EC like Clemson can't hang...?????!!!!

NEWS FLASH! You stupidfuckincoot moles:
Clemson HAS beaten all your brothers in EVERY game we've played against them since Alabama & Auburn beat us on the way up to their prime-times & natty runs....something you cooterville trolls will never have: a title run, OR conference championship run! Hahaha....you cockturds really are hilarious! Perpetrating as tiger fans - at least the half of you, while the other half is too stupid, hypocritical, & common-sensibly challenged to realize that by spying, hiding out, & instigating trolledness on our Clemson board...it IS showing your obvious envy of us Tigers & our program. OR...YOU wouldn't be here trying to argue your point & convince rival fans they are wrong & you fuckinidiot tamecacks are right....lol!
It would seem to me that as much cockworshipping that's going on in cootlumbia & your fan base that you MUST have SOMETHING that you've really done to get you so high on the fence post with feathers ruffled....
but I'm seeing that it's all a bunch of penisenvy, must suck having so little weewees! next you'll be telling us how big coach Slurrier's car is, & that your daddy could beat up our daddy, or how since you beat the only ORANGE BOWL CHAMPIONS in this state ever, that now you can beat anyone in the country (even though you can't win your own conference first...).
You bunch of $5 box meals are absolutely hilarious...ha ha ha, it is to laugh.

Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My God! I though cockroaches only came out at night?!!!!

Jun 21, 2014, 11:14 AM

That's what limpcocks do best.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it's what they do... Sooo true!!!

Jun 21, 2014, 11:37 AM

You'd think we'd be used to it by now after 5 years of hearing the same crap, but it's something I'll NEVER succumb to or believe in, or subscribe to!
They aren't THAT good & we've done an excellent job of shooting ourselves in the feet & perpetuating this nonsense & madness!

You'd also think the mods & T-net could come up with a ban-a-coot system we could all vote on & take pleasure in.
Watching their pulses dwindle & embarrassing them on here just isn't enough anymore.

We need a coot-nuke button!!!

awww...how COOT!!! 60% on this thread now?

Jun 21, 2014, 12:06 PM

It only proves my point...Shamefucks lurking on T-net with numbers worthy of pesticiding!!!
Smh

Gobble rocks dirtpeckers! Lol

They mostly come at nite. Mostly.

Jun 21, 2014, 12:23 PM

HTH head shaking

WWHD???

Jun 21, 2014, 12:35 PM

Coot genocidal purge maybe...? :)

Intolerance compete!

Wait, what the....?

Nice quote from "Aliens"***

Jun 21, 2014, 2:35 PM [ in reply to They mostly come at nite. Mostly. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: My God! I thought cockroaches only came out at night?!!!!

Jun 21, 2014, 3:26 PM

Let me help you.

First it is a free board, that's designed to encourage dialogue. Don't chirp in on all your conversations, just the ones where (1) a legitimate question is asked and I can contribute, or (2) someone make as a particularly ridiculous accusation and I can help clarify.

Second, for a team that has lost 5 straight and whose national championship came with one of the two worst recruiting scandles in NCAA history (not my statement, read the report), you might want to be a little more humble right now. And your ACC championship came with the worst butt-whipping in bowl history.

Third, and work ion this one, you might want to clean up your language. Just makes you look like a child trying to lose their aggression behind a keyboard. And your silly "cuts" reflect more on you than they do on us.

Now I know that some of my Gamecock brethren need a little humility too, and I know the streak is going to come to an end. But the days of, as Dabo would say, "domination" are over. Clemson fans do not understand the disdain we have for Dabo the coach after that staged silly rant. Not Dabo the person, or Dabo the recruiter, those guys are pretty good. But Dabo the coach, not so much in our book.

Hope that helps clarify why a few of us hang out here from time to time.

TL,DR... Watching replay of the Orange Bowl.***

Jun 21, 2014, 4:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

TL;DR

Jun 21, 2014, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Re: My God! I thought cockroaches only came out at night?!!!! ]

You care way too much about a rival's message board. You should expect my 700 word rebuttal on FGF in a few. HTH helps in advance my head.

Re: TL;DR

Jun 21, 2014, 11:02 PM

Not on FGF
But I do care

LOL...

Jun 21, 2014, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Re: My God! I thought cockroaches only came out at night?!!!! ]

First it is a free board, that's designed to encourage dialogue. Don't chirp in on all your conversations, just the ones where (1) a legitimate question is asked and I can contribute, or (2) someone make as a particularly ridiculous accusation and I can help clarify.

Actually, us that donate make it FREE for you coots to come over here and babble.

Second, for a team that has lost 5 straight and whose national championship came with one of the two worst recruiting scandles in NCAA history (not my statement, read the report), you might want to be a little more humble right now. And your ACC championship came with the worst butt-whipping in bowl history.

Funny how you want to bring up scandals and NC....ummm..the recruits mentioned in the "scandal" never played a minute for Clemson football. Now, there was this other scandal by another school that dealt with steroids..which put a host of players health and life at risk. Also funny how you want to bring up the last 5 years but fail to say how humble the coots were in the years before that. Now, don't go saying recent history since you brought up something from the early 80's. Also, funny how you only mention a bowl game we lost by 37 when you coots lost to a team by 46 pts. If the regular season games don't count, then the last 5 yrs should not count.

Third, and work ion this one, you might want to clean up your language. Just makes you look like a child trying to lose their aggression behind a keyboard. And your silly "cuts" reflect more on you than they do on us.

This coming from a man that loves his c ocks. The reflection you are seeing is the one in the mirror when you think you never use "silly cuts" and have to come to a rivals board to try to make yourself feel better. So, who is childish???

As for the rant, nothing he said was not true. And if you believe that Toddy Boy did not take the fall for SOS, you are stupidier than we think you are.

So, you have clarified NOTHING other than you are a insecure troll that comes here to try to get some self satisfaction from your Daddy. (don't try to say that history does not count, only the last 5 years count. You are the one that brought up history. And you can not take away the last 100 or so years.

Re: LOL...

Jun 21, 2014, 11:07 PM

One more try

Still free
Not true. Some did play for Clemson, both on the first scandal and on the send one a couple of years later.
That's weak. My point stands.
As to what he said being true or not, matter of perspective. But that wasn't the point. Point was that he let his mouth run and it has cost him. Can't deny that.

Pretty weak effort. I'll wait.

Jun 22, 2014, 9:48 PM

Please name the illegal recruits that played in the NC game. NCAA did not have Clemson forfeit any games due to illegal recruits. If the players had been recruited illegally, they would have been ineligible to play, therefore forfeits would have happened.

Oh yeah, our bowl game was not the worst butt-whipping in bowl history. There are several bowl games that had a worse score. Facts, chicken little, facts.

Just what did it cost Dabo for making his comments?

LOL, and your effort is pretty weak. You failed to mention your steroid scandal or that you have been beaten by more than 37 points. So, as I said, if regular season does not count, then your 5 wins do not count.

Jun 22, 2014, 9:54 PM

Dont attempt to engage 18Whiner ...he is only here to champion little brothers cause. This current 5 yr win streak has strengthened the spine of so many of these once meek Coot fans that it seems there is an epidemic of their fowl mouths.
Best just to ignore them and keep your feet off the floor lest one scurry across the toes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic