Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp on fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Muschamp on fans

Nov 27, 2017, 10:45 AM

I don't read everything but I haven't seen where muschamp has had any comment on his fans throwing bottles. Something he condones?

BT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp on fans

Nov 27, 2017, 11:01 AM

I've never seen anything anytime of him condemning his fans or any dirty plays his team makes. When Bentley was flopping so much earlier in the season, did Muschamp say something simple like "yeah, we'll talk to him about that"? No, he said "the young man was trying to get us some yards". He didn't jump anyone's butt the other nite when they came to the sideline after late hits, you'd think he'd chew them out, but he just let it go. Didn't say a word about the idiots throwing water bottles. It's not the first week they've done that, you'd think he'd say something on his radio show about "our fans aren't like that, let's not let people think that about the University of South Carolina", but no, he's just ignored that too. At least the ol' Ball Sack wouldn't said something about it. Muschamp is the perfect coach for a classless fan base, so guess they're a good fit.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's hopped up on so many pain killers right now he can't

Nov 27, 2017, 11:10 AM

write or talk.

Nov 27, 2017, 11:23 AM

They hired scum to coach scum. I'm so thankful I went to "The" University in South Carolina; Clemson University! Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was probably his idea

Nov 27, 2017, 12:07 PM

After all, there were plenty of late hits and cheap shots during the game and that starts at the top.

Re: It was probably his idea

Nov 27, 2017, 1:02 PM

Exactly. He coached his team to play dirty. Why would he condemn the fans?

Re: It was probably his idea

Nov 27, 2017, 1:42 PM

Reminds me of when Lou told his players to start crap with our guys right out of the tunnel the year of the big fight. Then Lou gets on TV the other day saying "there's no place for that". He was such a hypocrite.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2017, 12:36 PM

I watched is presser and no one even asked him about it directly. Maybe that is why there are no quotes on the issue.

Nov 27, 2017, 12:57 PM

Low rent

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic