Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp has now fired two of the longest serving.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 5,648

Muschamp has now fired two of the longest serving.....

Apr 22, 2016, 10:54 PM

and most popular members of his staff. First the Chaplain, now the equipment manager. After 16 years of service from the equipment manager, Muschamp thanks him with this:

“I don’t have any comment,” he said

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article73452802.html

https://southcarolina.n.rivals.com/news/on-the-record-chris-matlock

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp has now fired two of the longest serving.....

Apr 22, 2016, 11:08 PM

Wow.....ok.....I read this and I had to thank goodness that this man is not our coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He must know something about team spirit and continuity...

Apr 22, 2016, 11:09 PM

something completely different than most sane people. I'm all for mixing things up, especially with coaches. But it's also very important to have continuity in your life. A red shirt senior has known this man for four years... seems odd to fire everyone.

This boom guy is a prick.***

Apr 22, 2016, 11:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: This boom guy is a prick.***

Apr 23, 2016, 6:19 AM

He is . He is also a genius . He's now removed the 2 men from his program whom the players could recieve the good word from .
One could tell them about Jesus and the other would let them know when their pantaloons were laundered .
Smart move by MushCoot , now he stands atop the coop as the first and last chicken in charge .
#CiC
pusrups#

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Guy refused to put Boom's face on the jerseys

Apr 22, 2016, 11:15 PM

Coach wants the shirts to match his new bus.

Spurs up!

Apr 23, 2016, 12:09 AM

This is one of the oldest tricks in the book for any new guy. Get rid of the old establishment (similar to "divide and conquer"). I've seen this method used in business many times. The new guy comes in, gets rid of the old guys that have any connections (or people listen to them), and then there is no resistance when they flop. Hitler used a similar tactic. I can't imagine that the coot admin cannot see what's happening. Oh wait...

Apr 23, 2016, 1:39 PM

I think so too. If there's anyone who is not a coach and who has the most influence on the kids, I think it would be the priest and the person who they probably see every day to help them fit into their gear. Those two, the kids would look up to these two as the heart and soul of the program because of their longevity and corporate knowledge of what's going on. The chaplain firing would scare me the most. I think Muschamp maybe getting ready to make cold choices or do some unethical things to win and he just got rid of the people who would be the first to ring the alarm bells.

Oh, but this story has a very interesting twist to it...

Apr 23, 2016, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp has now fired two of the longest serving..... ]

...as Tanner has today confirmed the ex-equipment manager is staying with the athletic department but in a non-football role.

Imagine a Consumer Goods company, for example. The new hot-shot Sales Manager fires a 16 yr veteran from the Sales Dept. The next day, the General Manager finds a position for the fired Sales guy in the Production Dept. So the 16 yr vet stays with the company albeit in a different department. But only after being publicly fired the day before. That is not how a well run organization handles an in-house job transfer! But it is how a poorly run organization might respond to a FUBAR situation.

Muscoot fires the guy (and his entire staff) on Friday and on Saturday Tanner re-hires him in a different role. If the equipment manager had been fired "for cause", there's no way Tanner would have done this. He would simply be unemployed and that would be the end of it. This speaks to a serious lack of communication and/or agreement between Tanner and Muscoot on staffing decisions.

And I think it's hilarious. Enjoy your new HBC Coots!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Muschump is a major d'bag. This is what the coots get...

Apr 23, 2016, 12:20 AM

for getting drunk off those two baseball titles and making Ray Tanner AD.

So, he's going with a "scorched earth" policy ...

Apr 23, 2016, 1:14 AM

... interested to see how this plays out.

Right now I'm thinking Muschamp is Eastwood in "High Plains Drifter" and SCAR is the folks of Lago.

Good Hire for them Inbreds in Cooterville

Apr 23, 2016, 6:14 AM

I hope that whole place goes under

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Read the entire interview....

Apr 23, 2016, 7:43 AM

.... and the BEST part was Matlock talking about framing jersey's worn in bowl games on which he puts the year of the bowl as the jersey number... then mentioned a jersey with a '13'.... haha!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Apr 23, 2016, 2:12 PM

Boom is a rassist

Apr 23, 2016, 3:27 PM

The more things change the more they remain the same. They ran the great Freddie Solomon away years ago and this punk is just fitting with their racist tradition. Black parents are fools for allowing their kids to attend that demonic place.

#SpursUp***

Apr 23, 2016, 3:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope the Spurs are up when they put the boot up muschumps butt when is fired too!

Apr 23, 2016, 4:10 PM

What a jerk. You don't make changes just because you can. You make them to improve. I don't see how the equipment manager and his staff will help.

And that stupid looking pic of muschump on the bus makes the bus look like a pimp wagon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2016, 5:11 PM

Ray Tanner is retaining Matlock and giving him another job but it won't be in football.

The way he's going, Lake Kiffen wil be an improvement

Apr 23, 2016, 6:08 PM

when they need him to replace Cusschamp. Probably soon.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 5,648
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic