Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Moxie Personified: Chase Brice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,475

Moxie Personified: Chase Brice

Nov 15, 2018, 4:05 AM

Chase is a great back-up with his personality and will be one of the main reasons we will go all the way. Thank you, thank you, for your role in the Syracuse game. Usually, a back-up is timid when called into battle unexpectedly. Not this guy. He grabs his helmet and in a split second, will air it out with the best of them like he has been playing the entire game. Heck, he doesn’t even need to warm up. I recall the spring game where he had all those yards passing but also the picks. He will throw into ANYTHING. That’s just how it goes and we are lucky to have him. Now and then, there comes a 4th down when you have to have a Joe Namath type (forgive the Bama reference), willing to thread the needle. Thanks again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Moxie Personified: Chase Brice

Nov 15, 2018, 4:54 AM

I to believe that Chase is as good a backup QB as there is in college FB bc, he isn't afraid to grab the Bull by the horns and fight for his!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 5:32 AM

The scary thing (for opposing teams) is that our receiving corps is only getting better next year. Throwing Ngata, Ladson, and Spector into this group makes it more unfair for tired, defeated defenses. That Syracuse game was my favorite so far this year (minus the injury), and it really sparked this team in an incredible way.

Go Tigers!

After the Cuse game, I told my son that should galvanize

Nov 15, 2018, 7:36 AM

our Tiger team and make us stronger the rest of the year! That has turned out to be so true! TL has really grown up the last few weeks as have all of our freshman WRs and DBs!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chase Brice is better than any QB the coots have

Nov 15, 2018, 7:28 AM

and many other teams as well.

Nov 15, 2018, 8:04 AM

Totally agree, it takes a special mind set to come in off the bench at a critical point in the game, and do it consistently. Many QBs with the talent lack the mind set. He has both.

Nov 15, 2018, 12:51 PM

Chase is tough as nails with the nuts to match his toughness!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why you know that is your business

Nov 15, 2018, 1:10 PM

Not my bidness...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 1:34 PM

Brice would start on 90% of all the teams in P5 conferences. We are lucky to have him. Sometimes, I see Brice as being a more experienced QB than TL in that he sees the field better. But, that's JMO.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,475
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic