»
Topic: Most undisciplined Steeler team I’ve ever seen
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 25, 2018 5:33 AM by: Row86®
[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Most undisciplined Steeler team I’ve ever seen

Posted: Sep 24, 2018 11:32 PM

I grew up in Pittsburgh during Chuck Noll, been to countless home games and plenty of playoff games under Bill C., but I’ve never seen this team play so sloppy as now.

It gets worse by the year. I hear every single excuse as well except for the root cause: Mike Tomlin.

They may have slipped away with their game, but the penalties, arguing with refs, mental mistakes, locker room angst, that’s ALL Mike Tomlin.

Biggest waste of talent in the NFL under his tenure in my view, but he so sounds sooo good in the postgame press conference. The standard is the standard is the standard. Blah, blah, blah. Wasted potential all the way.

Not Steeler football.

Glad my Steelers will likely pull it out tonight in spite of themselves.

2018 purple level member

“My Steelers”

Posted: Sep 24, 2018 11:34 PM

Yet you don’t know their coach’s last name

2018 student level member

Re: “My Steelers”

[2]
Posted: Sep 24, 2018 11:41 PM

It’s called autocorrect, or in this case auto misspell, but point taken that I should take a moment to proofread.

If you actually have some substance to offer aside from the smart*** comment I’d like to read it.

2018 purple level member

Re: “My Steelers”

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 12:34 AM

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Photobucket

Re: Most undisciplined Steeler team I’ve ever seen

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 3:25 AM

Agree totally, it is time to make a change. HI thought after the tie with the browns and then the butt whipping last week there would be more talk of getting rid of his tail.

2018 white level member

Re: Most undisciplined Steeler team I’ve ever seen

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 5:32 AM

What conference did the steelers play in ? is that another name for University of Pittsburgh or Purdue?My TV doesn't seem to pick up those games anymore.

Ok.***

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 5:33 AM

2018 white level member

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: 4 section 415 Upper Sideline - Row 26 together. 250.00 each Posted wrong phone number by accident y...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
840 people have read this post