Topic: Moral victory Ha! Ha!
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 17, 2019 9:50 AM by: clemson2003
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Moral victory Ha! Ha!

[8]
Posted: Sep 17, 2019 12:19 AM

Went to local restaurant tonight to celebrate #60 with wife and sons when finished our waiter said did y’all see our coots this weekend he must have noticed all the blank stares and said oh y’all not Carolina fans we laughed. Then he started about how good they looked against Bama he went on and on and when he finished his spill I looked at him and said it feels even better to beat them he just turned and walked away

Re: Moral victory Ha! Ha!

[2]
Posted: Sep 17, 2019 1:35 AM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Photobucket

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 6:19 AM

owensb01® said:

I think the coots are confusing Moral victory with Moran victory!

I am very happy...

[1]
Posted: Sep 17, 2019 6:54 AM

that they're so happy with moral victories.

Since mid November last year, uof5c has played two teams with an actual pulse and in each case they allow record passing yards, lost by 21+, and still celebrated like it was a win.

As if there was any question, that should tell you all you need to know about the culture of that program.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Moral victory Ha! Ha!***

[3]
Posted: Sep 17, 2019 6:58 AM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Bub

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 8:47 AM

"But did it feel like a win?"

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 8:51 AM

Hopefully you already had your food.....

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 9:50 AM

I was quite surprised over how happy most of the South Carolina fans I know were over how they played in that game. Most seem to think if a couple of the calls that went against them had gone their way that it would've been a game that went down to the wire. I get the frustration over calls going against them, but they were down 47-16, and only scored at the end because Muschamp still had the starters in for some reason, and because they were gifted a targeting call to keep that drive going at the end of the game. It's hard for me to feel sorry for you over some bad calls in a game where you were down 31 points with 15 seconds to go.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: (2) tickets for sale in the North stands, lower deck, Section UM, Row U. Asking $250 for both. Cas...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1544 people have read this post