Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Miles Garrett
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Miles Garrett

Nov 21, 2019, 1:31 PM

https://es.pn/334aXVH

Message was edited by: EssoClub2®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miles Garrett

Nov 21, 2019, 1:35 PM

Here we go. Playing the race card! geez. Now rudolph should respond by filing aggravated assault charges and attempted murder charges. It won't hold but it will draw this to a rapid conclusion as the NFL and Garrett will want it to go away fast!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miles Garrett- probably got idea to do this from a Coot

Nov 21, 2019, 3:39 PM

teammate. Sounds like them

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Miles Garrett ]

Here we go. Playing the race card! geez. Now rudolph should respond by filing aggravated assault charges and attempted murder charges. It won't hold but it will draw this to a rapid conclusion as the NFL and Garrett will want it to go away fast!

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But people forget that the "n" word is not the only racial slur towards black people. I can see a situation where Rudolph called him "boy" in a general context and Garrett took it racially. Doesn't mean Rudolph is racist and doesn't mean Garrett is lying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 1:37 PM

Maybe he did? Maybe he didnt? Either way, Rudolph was no victim. He was part of the prob.

Nov 21, 2019, 4:03 PM

But once MG used the helmet as a weapon all other's roles were pretty insignificant. I agree that Rudolph had a part but that in no way justified what MG did. The NFL punishment and it's upholding in the appeal was the correct one. End of story.

Nov 21, 2019, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Miles Garrett ]

Clueless as always........Go Tigers!!!!!

Shocker!!!!! It took him a week to concoct this story???? Why not after game?

Nov 21, 2019, 1:40 PM

That the playbook. Throw out the race card and everybody runs for the hills. Ridiculous.

Because that's the only way he's going to avoid being

Nov 21, 2019, 1:42 PM

an outcast in the league. We've seen this movie many times over.

Re: Because that's the only way he's going to avoid being

Nov 21, 2019, 2:03 PM

If he did not use the slur, I would immediately sue that piece of you know what for defamation of character. Its time to start standing up to race cards when used unwarranted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because that's the only way he's going to avoid being***

Nov 21, 2019, 2:48 PM

Re: Because that's the only way he's going to avoid being***

Nov 21, 2019, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Because that's the only way he's going to avoid being ]

Nov 21, 2019, 2:01 PM

I believe Rudolph is just as culpable or maybe even more culpable than Garrett. I changed my mind about this a week ago after watching the film over and over. Had Rudolph never tried to take Garrett's helmet off to start, I don't believe Garrett would have retaliated in the manner he did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

That still doesn't justify Garrett taking a swing at the guy

Nov 21, 2019, 2:04 PM

with a weapon, helmet in this case! We'll have to agree to disagree.

Re: That still doesn't justify Garrett taking a swing at the guy

Nov 21, 2019, 2:06 PM

Orange® said:

with a weapon, helmet in this case! We'll have to agree to disagree.

I agree Garrett was definitely wrong and deserves severe punishment, but had Rudolph been successful in ripping Garrett's helmet off, like he tried to do, what was he going to do with Garrett's helmet?

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Re: That still doesn't justify Garrett taking a swing at the guy

Nov 21, 2019, 4:07 PM

Didn't happen so doesn't matter. No way is Rudolph EQUALLY culpable. So if I get in a shoving match with a guy and he pulls a knife and stabs me it's warranted? Give me a fn break. Your a cop!?

Yea...really?***

Nov 21, 2019, 6:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Miles Garrett ]

Rudolph deserved a beat down. He was equally in the mix if not more. Garrett deserves his suspension. You cant use the helmet like that, but Rudolph deserved something. He was wanting a fight. The 4int's and terrible day got to him.

Nov 21, 2019, 4:12 PM

Generally I enjoy and agree with your post, but you think someone deserves to be assaulted with the possibility of severe injury from engaging in a tussling match!? I missed where Rudolph delivered anything close to a significant blow. And yeah I know, when they were wrestling on the ground miles was peddling his feet into the groin area. Nothing close to possible head trauma. Come on man.

False accusations of racial stuff . . .

Nov 21, 2019, 2:45 PM

are extremely common. We live in a society in which racial accusations are currency. Until we stop genuflecting at accusers, we'll get more of this.

As a matter of assertion, I do not know one way or the other whether Mason issued a racial insult at him. I also don't know that Garret didn't issue one first or in return. But given where we are as a society and how Garrett has played his hand here - I would not be the least bit surprised if this accusation has been made up out of whole cloth. Not an exaggeration or embellishment, nor a misunderstanding, but just a flat out, fabricated lie.

Again, racial accusations are currency in our society.

Re: False accusations of racial stuff . . .

Nov 21, 2019, 5:25 PM

Given where we are (and always have been) as a society, I also wouldn't be surprised if it were true. I have honestly been shocked by some of the racial epithets I have heard other adults use in the last 20 years or so. That isn't an indictment on our society as much as it is on humanity. We can be real crappy to each other.

Re: False accusations of racial stuff . . .

Nov 21, 2019, 9:22 PM

But it’s not brought up in the heat of the moment after the game. Not brought up when he apologized for swinging the helmet? C’mon, I wasn’t there but I’m not buying that story at all.

Nov 21, 2019, 2:49 PM

The truth will come out about the race card. There were close witnesses. If Garrett is shown to be a liar, he just impaled himself. Markice Pouncey should be able to clear this up.

I agree Mason Rudolph was at fault and should be held accountable for what he did. But don't be angry at him just because Garrett went off the nuclear deep end.

Nov 21, 2019, 2:50 PM

Myles Garret is an effin' liar, and plays like a punk, always taking late hits on QB's trying to hurt them, #### that guy, I hope they suspend him next season as well, football doesn't need trash like that

Hey right Jussie...

Nov 21, 2019, 2:50 PM

...try again.

Re: Hey right Juicy... FIFY...

Nov 21, 2019, 7:16 PM

Thank Dave Chappelle...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sigh ... so how does that explain previous issues?***

Nov 21, 2019, 2:55 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miles Garrett- the race card- I have several at home

Nov 21, 2019, 3:42 PM

they are autographed- Petty , Pearson Junior Johnson to name a few

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at all the players around them. Ask them if they heard

Nov 21, 2019, 4:15 PM

anything

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Nov 21, 2019, 4:40 PM

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28130757/nfl-finds-no-such-evidence-mason-rudolph-directing-racial-slur-myles-garrett

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 6:38 PM

... considering just about every second of a NFL game is “miked up” from NFL films not surprising they have High quality tape.

Nov 21, 2019, 6:08 PM

here's a recent picture of Myles Garrett

Nov 21, 2019, 6:45 PM

NFL has looked into it and they found nothing. I say he should get even more games added to his indefinite suspension once it’s lifted for lying. I’m so tired of people spreading lies like this and nothing ever happening to them. NFL needs to lead the way for once and dole out punishment for trying to hurt Rudolph’s reputation as well as cause bodily harm.

Nov 21, 2019, 6:48 PM

There were other players around them and there are also microphones all around the field. I'd guess if he said anything we would have already heard about it.

Nov 21, 2019, 11:29 PM

Made 2 mistakes following the game:1-as a rule, Rcard should be played early; 2 he didn't go ALLIN?when spinning at this magnitude-commit to the lie?as in be prepared to tell 10 more to back up the primary(remember the snowflake social justice warrior types are gullible sheep)

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic