Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Michigan still has the most wins in college fb history while NDame is most storied.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,090

Michigan still has the most wins in college fb history while NDame is most storied.

Oct 17, 2018, 11:00 PM

That’s all.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Michigan still has the most wins in college fb history while NDame is most storied.

Oct 17, 2018, 11:03 PM

one could argue that the gamecocks are the most storied program in history. Nobody has more BS stories than they do.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Michigan still has the most wins in college fb history while NDame is most storied.

Oct 17, 2018, 11:16 PM

I look at that “most wins” list from time to time. Clemson is climbing, past GT not long ago, TAMU would be next and VT after that. Bama will pass Nebraska this year, if they haven’t already done so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 11:17 PM

we have been on quite a run.

Oct 17, 2018, 11:25 PM

Hells to the yeah we have!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 11:27 PM

its takes the coots 3 years to get to 14 wins, we do that in a season.

Oct 18, 2018, 7:50 AM

shuuush... they can go a lot longer than that to get 14 wins. It took them 10 years to reach that mark in the beginning.

muscoot has 18 wins in three-ish seasons... that makes him 15th all time coot coach... and significantly above average for them. And they ask if they are even relevant?

Any idea how many Alabama championships

Oct 18, 2018, 12:11 AM

U5C is claiming now? I know they claim all the ones in Saban's tenure, I just wonder if they coat tail off Bear Bryant as well.

Pretty sure Michigan was the only team in the country with

Oct 18, 2018, 12:23 AM

a play book at the turn of the century. Prior to that, Harvard and Yale only lost to Harvard and Yale. Almost every other team in the country was cupcake status. But Yost's Michigan teams 1901-1905 literally scored a point a minute. That's not a joke. 55-1-1, outscoring their opponents 2821-42 over that stretch. And the player who cost them their win streak over that time committed suicide over it years later. I'm not sure U5C has scored that many points in their entire history, but I digress...

^ Like that word..

Oct 18, 2018, 7:29 AM

DIGEST.

Wait..DIGRESS.

Be back later when I look uP its meaning.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,090
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic