»
Topic: Michigan still has the most wins in college fb history while NDame is most storied.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 18, 2018 7:50 AM by: FutureDoc
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Michigan still has the most wins in college fb history while NDame is most storied.

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2018 11:00 PM

That’s all.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Michigan still has the most wins in college fb history while NDame is most storied.

[2]
Posted: Oct 17, 2018 11:03 PM

one could argue that the gamecocks are the most storied program in history. Nobody has more BS stories than they do.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"We have all heard the rumors about what is going down in Athens. I have spoken to several other 5 star recruits and most of us are in agreement. Please know that my de commitment is firm and my family and I feel that it is best to attend a University without so much baggage." ~John Emery

Re: Michigan still has the most wins in college fb history while NDame is most storied.

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2018 11:16 PM

I look at that “most wins” list from time to time. Clemson is climbing, past GT not long ago, TAMU would be next and VT after that. Bama will pass Nebraska this year, if they haven’t already done so.

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2018 11:17 PM

we have been on quite a run.

"We have all heard the rumors about what is going down in Athens. I have spoken to several other 5 star recruits and most of us are in agreement. Please know that my de commitment is firm and my family and I feel that it is best to attend a University without so much baggage." ~John Emery

Posted: Oct 17, 2018 11:25 PM

Hells to the yeah we have!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

[3]
Posted: Oct 17, 2018 11:27 PM

its takes the coots 3 years to get to 14 wins, we do that in a season.

Posted: Oct 18, 2018 7:50 AM

shuuush... they can go a lot longer than that to get 14 wins. It took them 10 years to reach that mark in the beginning.

muscoot has 18 wins in three-ish seasons... that makes him 15th all time coot coach... and significantly above average for them. And they ask if they are even relevant?

Any idea how many Alabama championships

Posted: Oct 18, 2018 12:11 AM

U5C is claiming now? I know they claim all the ones in Saban's tenure, I just wonder if they coat tail off Bear Bryant as well.

Pretty sure Michigan was the only team in the country with

[1]
Posted: Oct 18, 2018 12:23 AM

a play book at the turn of the century. Prior to that, Harvard and Yale only lost to Harvard and Yale. Almost every other team in the country was cupcake status. But Yost's Michigan teams 1901-1905 literally scored a point a minute. That's not a joke. 55-1-1, outscoring their opponents 2821-42 over that stretch. And the player who cost them their win streak over that time committed suicide over it years later. I'm not sure U5C has scored that many points in their entire history, but I digress...

^ Like that word..

Posted: Oct 18, 2018 7:29 AM

DIGEST.

Wait..DIGRESS.

Be back later when I look uP its meaning.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 9  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
652 people have read this post