Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Michael Avenatti says he will unleash inside info tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Michael Avenatti says he will unleash inside info tomorrow

Mar 25, 2019, 9:06 PM

At 11am regarding Nike scandal.

Biggest names going down?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he'll be doing it from the confines of a federal lockup

Mar 25, 2019, 9:08 PM

facility....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Released on $300,000 bond. Fox news***

Mar 25, 2019, 9:25 PM

That was NY, think California didn't give him bail.

Mar 26, 2019, 5:10 PM

Re: he'll be doing it from the confines of a federal lockup

Mar 26, 2019, 7:34 AM [ in reply to he'll be doing it from the confines of a federal lockup ]

this is one time i hope he is telling the truth

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Michael Avenatti says he will unleash inside info tomorrow

Mar 25, 2019, 9:15 PM

Often times when there is so much bally-hoo about a topic or event it turns out to be a dud. He has lost his credibility by his own actions to the point where his claims may fall on deaf ears. However, if he has some valid claims, it would be good to get this out in the open and let the chips fall where they may. The NCAA appears to be blind or powerless to attempt to get to the bottom of any problem brought to their attention.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

true. Like whatever happened to the "bigger name"

Mar 25, 2019, 9:52 PM

That was supposed to drop in the Robert Kraft scandal

Mar 25, 2019, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Michael Avenatti says he will unleash inside info tomorrow ]

Like Al Capones vault

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2019, 7:05 AM

I’m still pissed at Geraldo for that one!

Mar 26, 2019, 7:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Michael Avenatti says he will unleash inside info tomorrow ]

Nobody will ever top that blunder.

Mar 26, 2019, 7:17 AM

Are you kidding? They found great treasure, like a few bottles from the 40’s. Capone wasn’t much of a saver.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll never touch K***

Mar 25, 2019, 9:17 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They'll never touch K- and

Mar 25, 2019, 10:13 PM

Ricky P is connected and probably where he cant be extradited

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Louisville was an Adidas school, Rick has already gone down

Mar 25, 2019, 10:21 PM

for this

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2019, 9:24 PM

That will include that scumbag.....time to lock him up and throw away the keys.....what a pitiful excuse for a human being he is.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Mar 25, 2019, 9:47 PM

Creepy #### lawyer at it again. I say it this time with a smile on my face.

Mar 26, 2019, 4:45 AM

The California charges about to be filed against him are the most serious. It appears he clearly stole his clients settlement funds and created false paperwork to try to hide it. He is apparently a lying thief in addition to the extortion charges. His allegations have lost their luster. He will go to prison over the theft of his clients funds. It appears the paper trail clearly indicates fraud and deception. Whatever else he says won’t carry much weight now.

If he had any integrity he's turn any and all information...

Mar 25, 2019, 9:50 PM

over to the FBI to investigate and file charges against the perps. It's a shame all he can think about is vengeance against Nike for ratting on him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biggest name going down ?

Mar 25, 2019, 11:07 PM

Michael Avenatti

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Duke and UNC are going down, this dude was basically

Mar 26, 2019, 12:13 AM

Trying to black mail Nike and they called his bluff and tunemes it all over to wh FBI. This guy is so shady it’s crazy. More and more stuff coming out making Trump seem
Like the adult in the room (I know right?). The Libs are losing their minds right now

A 'Master of Sleaze' certainly has

Mar 26, 2019, 6:05 AM

Questionable motives and definitely a lack of ethics and integrity. That said, when turned on or against, they are capable of exacting the same he ell as that of a woman scorned.

There are many programs that suggest 'shady', but there's nothing in his past, education, approach to the game, etc., that would make me question Coach K. Perhaps I've missed something significant through the years, but his mark on basketball, collegiately and international, seems to be without question...to me.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Duke and UNC are going down, this dude was basically

Mar 26, 2019, 7:09 AM [ in reply to Duke and UNC are going down, this dude was basically ]

Him being sleaze has nothing to do with the now confirmed hush payments from Trump. They all suck, if you ask me.

why do you care who Trump pays to go away?

Mar 26, 2019, 12:41 PM

It’s done all the time.. that’s why they had a binding agreement for her to shut the eff up and enjoy his money.. You should be more worried about OUR TAX PAYER MONEY paying for congressmen and senators to go around sexually harassing women on OUR dime.. just look up all the money that has been paid out. The names get kept secret too. It’s a d*mn shame

Mar 26, 2019, 7:31 AM

But how sweet would it be for him to drop that bomb right before the Sweet 16? I for one what like NCAA basketball to be nothing but a smoldering crater after this tournament. What’s the point trying to compete with shoe companies and the blue bloods on these terms. Stop it here and stop college football from heading down the same path with 7 on 7 tournaments and all these openings etc. Too many tentacles reaching in areas they don’t need to.

Mar 26, 2019, 8:34 AM

He is an evil liar, an ethically challenged black dot on his profession, his attributes are all the lowest that man has to offer. In short, he is well qualified to be the next U of SCAR football coach or AD at that cesspool of vermin.

Zion

Mar 26, 2019, 9:08 AM

Hypothetically, would it make anyone feel better about not getting Zion if it were released that Duke boosters illegally raised a ~$20 million insurance policy for him - and this being the reason he didn't come to Clemson?

Zion's mother and his agent were the two biggest reasons...

Mar 26, 2019, 9:17 AM

why he didn't come to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

As bas as MIKE probably is,

Mar 26, 2019, 9:22 AM

this POS has nothing,or else NIKE wouldn't have went to the FBI.They would have paid for silence. Instead, reports have it, that the FBI were waiting on a Tweet that they knew was coming to ARREST him.He's toast, along with his sex cult/Jussie/ M Jackson representing co-conspirator buddy.

I very seriously doubt...

Mar 26, 2019, 10:17 AM

he has enough viable evidence to bring down all the power Nike schools. Plus, it would take the FBI awhile to investigate and doubtful they could use any of his evidence/proof. Then, for sanctions it only depends if the NCAA get their hands on it.

Mar 26, 2019, 6:30 PM

Attention #####. Nothing more.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic