Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Miami fans were so sure they were getting Flowe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 6,825

Miami fans were so sure they were getting Flowe

Nov 24, 2019, 3:43 PM

till last night. Quite amusing how their prognostignation just changed...btw, the enitre narative at Miami is that Clemson must be buying players. It could not be fan support, National Titles, family atmosphere or anything else. They think that all recruits are searching for the best nitelife in the world and that is all that matters.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/interesting-tidbit-on-justin-flowe.154854/page-9

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Miami fans were so sure they were getting Flowe***

Nov 24, 2019, 4:23 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miami fans were so sure they were getting Flowe

Nov 24, 2019, 4:26 PM
hurricanes.jpg(154.4 K)

Miami is lucky to have several hundred people show up to their games.

Nov 24, 2019, 5:57 PM

With that entrance...do they have a cross-dressing chicken come out behind a shower curtain?...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2019, 4:57 PM

In the world of not developing talent and doing less with more, Miami and UGA are in a league of their own.

Dec 4, 2019, 1:51 PM

Hi, Oregon fan here coming in peace. I was here about four years ago when there was some recruiting overlap, and most of y'all were friendly so I thought I'd check in to see what the word on Flowe was.

Clemson already beat us for DJ U this year, and with the expanding recruiting footprint for Clemson it looks like we might have some more head-to-head battles to lose.

The word from our guys is that Flowe went from 99% Clemson to 50/50 with Oregon. Most Oregon fans have seen this story, and we usually wind up as the second hat on the table. But Cristobal and his staff are relentless, and have been able to land some elite guys in the last two years. Nothing like the historic Clemson class, but enough blue chippers to give us a significant advantage over the rest of the Pac-12 going forward.

I'm not holding out too much hope for Flowe, but Oregon fans will be watching this one closely. Apparently our staff's pitch is to stay closer to home, and team up with Noah Sewell/Kayvon Thibodeaux/Mase Funa/Mykael Wright and our other young defensive stars. Flowe took his latest visit this past weekend and our top recruiting insider said it was the perfect visit and put in a prediction for Oregon. It is recruiting service subscription time, so take that with a big grain of salt.

Dec 4, 2019, 2:14 PM

Welcome back and sure hope you are wrong on Mr. Flowe. We think he fits Clemson perfectly. We like him so you can't have him.

Dec 4, 2019, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Miami fans were so sure they were getting Flowe ]

I guess it's a bit closer to home but still a 2+ hour flight from LA to Eugene. Not like it's USC, which let's face it, should be the leader for him and DJ. Good to see both Clemson, Oregon and others take advantage of USC's current issues.

Dec 4, 2019, 2:58 PM

We are greatly enjoying USC's incompetence, and Clay Helton's biggest fans are the guys in one of Phil Knight's fancy donated buildings.

It has been troubling to see so many good West Coast recruits go to the SEC or Clemson, but if we're not getting them I'd prefer they go there over USC or Washington. We're battling Georgia for a 5-star CB now, but I think they're going to outbid us. Let's hope Clay Helton manages to hang on to his job for at least one more year.

Well, y'all can dream

Dec 4, 2019, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Miami fans were so sure they were getting Flowe ]

#keephopealive

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 4, 2019, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Miami fans were so sure they were getting Flowe ]

Oregon fan here (since the Bellotti days). Ducks are my #2 team after Clemson.

It was funny watching a few people here flip out about DJ. You and I both knew it was Clemson all the way.

I would be shocked if Flowe changed his mind from Clemson. In recruiting, this program closes very hard. If Cristobal and staff pull him away, my respect for them will go to another level. Just don't see it happening.

Go Tigers! After that, Go Ducks.

Dec 4, 2019, 4:23 PM

All 324 of them must be heart broken.

Replies: 11
| visibility 6,825
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic