Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Met a Cartersville.Booster Today...He Hailed Me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,583

Met a Cartersville.Booster Today...He Hailed Me

Jul 16, 2018, 8:17 PM

When he saw my Tigertown Tavern shirt. The guy said TL will be starting by A&M game is the word he is hearing back in GA. He also said he has watched every single play from scrimmage that TL has played and we Clemson are in fir a real treat. Said that he in 40 years of watching football has never seen a kid learn so fast. He said Trevor only has to be taught something once and then gets to mastery fast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Met a Cartersville.Booster Today...He Hailed Me

Jul 16, 2018, 8:47 PM

Hope you are right time will tell

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Met a Cartersville.Booster Today...He Hailed Me

Jul 16, 2018, 9:47 PM

When you watch his film it is clear that his arm is strong , and his accuracy is superb . He makes dazzling plays look standard . Once the kid is onboard with the entire playbook and has seen enough college football film to acclimate , I expect his QB awesomeness to blow the doors down .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yep, kind of like Ole Spud ....Put me in your Tug Boat seat

Jul 16, 2018, 10:10 PM

for a week and I could run it like a pro. Got all the way from Paradise Point to Remley's landing on nuttin' but idle speed and caught 2 big trout on the way.

I had a fellow Realtor really rile me up today....can you

Jul 16, 2018, 10:11 PM

tell I am not my normal cordial self.....

Re: Yep, kind of like Ole Spud ....Put me in your Tug Boat seat

Jul 16, 2018, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Yep, kind of like Ole Spud ....Put me in your Tug Boat seat ]

Ain't much difference in my tug and your boat ol' Spud ... except mine doesn't fit on a trailer ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Unless KB totals shats the bed

Jul 16, 2018, 9:52 PM

and can't hit open receivers against Furman I don't see TL starting the A&M game. I do think, much like Watson did at FSU in 2014, that he'll come in on the 3rd or 4th series and then the flow/performance of the game will dictate what happens next. If KB is struggling and TL comes in and plays well his first start will be GA Southern.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: Unless KB totals shats the bed

Jul 16, 2018, 11:33 PM

Just a way to also view it... What if KB comes in Furman, scores 21 points by half time... None by air, 2 by rushing himself for short yards, and 1 mixed down the field with a RB scoring....TL comes in to start 2nd half, scores 21 points all by passing before the 3rd quarter ends?? KB still gets the nod come Texas A&M? Don't act like that couldn't happen...it could.

Not quite sure where several get the notion Bryant has to crap the bed to lose his position.... All he has to do is look like he has a ceiling he can't break through (consistent long ball/passing) and be outperformed by Lawrence as a whole. He will keep the starting spot as long as he matches or outperforms Lawrence...if he doesn't, the change can happen, as early as game 1.

Re: Unless KB totals shats the bed

Jul 17, 2018, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Unless KB totals shats the bed ]

I agree with Kobe. Unless TL wins the job outright in the fall (I'd be surprised, but it's not impossible), he won't start until Ga Southern.

My prediction is KB is named the starter about a week and a half before the first game. They will both play at A&M (similar to FSU in 2014), and TL gets his stage/opportunity to shine. If he takes advantage, he starts the rest of the year. If not, they go with the experienced KB as long as he plays as well as he did last year, with TL getting mop-up duty, and maybe a few series with the game still in reach to build experience.

Message was edited by: CU13®

Sound like he knows what he's talking about

Jul 16, 2018, 9:54 PM

and reads TNet.

Me thinks they BOTH play this year!

Jul 16, 2018, 11:12 PM

You heard it here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,583
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic