Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Met Tajh Boyd last night. He spoke to the local
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Met Tajh Boyd last night. He spoke to the local

Sep 25, 2018, 8:57 AM

touchdown club. Lot's of good things to say, especially to the high school players. Afterward, my son, who is 10, so he doesn't remember much about TB other than what he's heard from family, and I went to speak to him. TB was fantastically approachable and very engaging with my son.

I mentioned the fourth down play against LSU. I've always thought that pass was too close to incomplete for comfort and asked if Nuk had run the right route. TB laughed and said, "On paper, no." Then, he explained that Nuk had often said to TB, "I played some quarterback in high school, so I see the field the way you see it."

As we know, the play call was suggested by Ford, but there was some pretty cool chemistry between Tajh and Nuk going on, too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Met Tajh Boyd last night. He spoke to the local

Sep 25, 2018, 9:03 AM

Tajh is one of my all time favorites to come through Clemson. Usually run into him couple times a year and he will Ingage in a conversation with anyone.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 9:08 AM

Lol ,engage

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Met Tajh Boyd last night. He spoke to the local ]

He certainly will. I ran into him at the Esso Club last year. He was very easy to talk to. He is one of my favorites as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 10:09 AM

Tajh was terrific here and wish him the best. I really do think that if an NFL team were to invest a couple seasons on the practice squad with Tajh he could play in the NFL, he just needs time in a system for him to get it down. I guess that is not how it works anymore though.

Sep 25, 2018, 11:28 AM

I was there also to hear TB speak and he was great! He told why he came to Clemson and how he became a better man! Nothing but compliments to the coaches and love for Clemson!! Afterward he took time to speak with each person individually and told some funny stories! What a great ambassador for all Tigers! He even handled a jab from a coot fan with Clemson class! Thanks Tajh!!

Sep 25, 2018, 1:01 PM

I still say that 4th and 18 play is the most important Clemson play of this century. That play (and the boneheaded playcalling of Les Miles) lead to a win which put us back on the map.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic