Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message to all of the Clemson Tigers football opponents:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Message to all of the Clemson Tigers football opponents:

Mar 20, 2013, 10:24 AM

Our football team will beat your football team!

Pasadena bound! Boyd for Heisman! All in!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Message to all of the Clemson Tigers football opponents:

Mar 20, 2013, 10:26 AM

Your funny :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The leghumpers' record against ranked teams is funny.

Mar 20, 2013, 10:28 AM

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

Re: The leghumpers' record against ranked teams is funny.

Mar 20, 2013, 10:32 AM

It is funny but the overall record against Clemson is really funny

Your grammar is as poor as your football team, and

Mar 20, 2013, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Message to all of the Clemson Tigers football opponents: ]

our Clemson Tiger football team will beat your football team.

Go Tigers football!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Mar 20, 2013, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Message to all of the Clemson Tigers football opponents: ]

Hey dawgface! What about my funny? I see you majored in English when you attended that fine academic institution. "You're" dumb.

You forgot Go Clemson Football team

Go Clemson Football Team!***

Mar 20, 2013, 10:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only team that can beat our Clemson Football Tigers

is Clemson.

A Rose Bowl BCS Championship by an other name would be still be as sweet!

Orange you glad you're here today!?

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree! All in! We too deep! Go Tigers football!***

Mar 20, 2013, 10:42 AM

I love it! Also Add; "You Want Some?", "Come Get Some!"

I think this year is going to be a fun ride!!!

Message to those who THINK we have "arrived"

Mar 20, 2013, 10:34 AM

We have not. And we can lose some of the games on the schedule if we do not outwork or respect our opponents. I am tired of 2008 "we gonna walk into the Georgia Dome and smack Bama down" mentality.

We have to know that there are games that are going to be battles from the start. We are good. I think we can beat every team on our schedule--even USuC in WB--BUT we have not "arrived" and to have a really awesome season our team has to realize this and push themselves even more.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Message to those who THINK we have "arrived"

Mar 20, 2013, 10:38 AM

very good post.. all 100% true.. when we leave billy-brice with a big wain win the ACC and bowl game then this season is very good.. but we have a long way to go until we restore our rightful place by beating the dirty c$$ts!! not before

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're not looking passed anyone AThomas, we're looking

Mar 20, 2013, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Message to those who THINK we have "arrived" ]

through them. Any team silly enough to stand in the way should call their mommies ahead of time and tell them they'll be late for the dinner!

We're coming, Clemson's coming and 60 minutes of hell fire and brimstone's coming with us!

Go Tigers!

We have arrived because we too deep!

Mar 20, 2013, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Message to those who THINK we have "arrived" ]

Go Clemson Tigers football!

I'm shocked there are still doubters in the Our

Mar 20, 2013, 10:50 AM

Clemson Tiger Football team will beat your football team camp.

We are Clemson Tiger Football and if you aren't, then you're not Clemson Tiger Football.

All In!

Iptay All Day!

Re: Message to those who THINK we have "arrived"

Mar 20, 2013, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Message to those who THINK we have "arrived" ]

NICE!!!

All your touchdown are belong to us!!***

Mar 20, 2013, 10:41 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see you speak Clemson Tiger Football fluently.***

Mar 20, 2013, 10:43 AM

Bunch of coots thinking they're funny^^^^

Mar 20, 2013, 1:37 PM

;)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic