Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message to FSU fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,269

Message to FSU fans

Oct 24, 2018, 9:33 PM

WE are going to boat race FSU this weekend. I've grown a little tired about hearing about their athletes and recruiting rankings and how they have not performed up to their "potential". This is the same narrative we keep hearing the last couple of years.

It's going to get ugly at Doake this weekend. FSU fans, sell your tickets on stub hub to Clemson fans, why put yourself through the misery of a beat down at your own stadium.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Message to FSU fans

Oct 24, 2018, 9:36 PM

I support this post

There’s gonna be a boat race?***

Oct 24, 2018, 9:46 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There’s gonna be a boat race?***

Oct 24, 2018, 10:44 PM

Motorboating does come to mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

To the victor goes the spoils cooch***

Oct 25, 2018, 8:20 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 10:20 PM

I support the post that FSU fans should ditch their tickets... but imho it is going to be our toughest game in the regular season. No denying the talent they have can hang with our talent. If you study the games they’ve had this year, their defense has played pretty darn good. The offense has put the D in some pretty bad situations with turnovers.

They had the Miami game in control and could easily be sitting at 6-1 and close to top ten. Cuse game was closer than the score indicated and we saw the cuse D was better than some thought and we were fortunate to play lights out and wear them down in the end.

Dabo’s right to be concerned.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 10:27 PM

General Patton would be proud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 11:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Message to FSU fans ]

You are right their defense is solid, but best case for them would be 5-2 right now. They lucked out to win at Louisville and blew it against miami... so that evens out. But they were pretty much manhandled by both VT and Syracuse...the latter was a slow game but Cuse dominated the entire game and finally got points late. Fsu never had a shot bc their offense was awful.

This isnt a cakewalk game but we are much better than them this year. Unless they get a special teams or defensive TDs, I dont see how they'll score more 14 points max on us...that's being generous.

Oct 25, 2018, 8:05 AM

:) Only because Petrino is an idiot did FSU manage to beat a pathetic Loserville. Loserville lost by an average 28.5 points to their other losses, but only lost by 4 to FSU, and that game was Loserville's game to lose.

For me, I don't see FSU hanging with CLEMSON, and I'm hoping Francois stays healthy the entire game because it could be disastrous for him. I don't see FSU scoring more than 17 and maybe a lot less. Their D is going to be gassed most of this game. CLEMSON rolls the Noles.

Oct 25, 2018, 8:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Message to FSU fans ]

30-7? Score is the only indicator that matters. They got throttled plain and simple.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought about feeling sorry for them

Oct 25, 2018, 8:20 AM

I have a close friend who is an alum.
I used want FSU Clemson to be a good game, but that was when they were regularly better than us.

So now, I’m ready to see that beat down they gave us in the valley to be avenged.

We need to breat the GTech scoring record. What is it 222?

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,269
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic