Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mel Kiper - Joe Burrow over TL? Deja vu all over again...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Mel Kiper - Joe Burrow over TL? Deja vu all over again...

Dec 11, 2019, 9:34 AM

From NBC Sports January 2017

"Would the Bears pull the trigger on Watson if Trubisky is off the board? Kiper Jr. believes Watson would be a stretch for the Bears at No. 3 and right now he sees Watson as a fit with the Buffalo Bills at No. 10. Kiper Jr. had a second-round grade on Watson before he shined on the big stage in the College Football Playoff. Watson's stock catapulted back into the first-round mix after he torched Alabama for 463 yards and four touchdowns en route to leading Clemson to a National Championship."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mel Kiper - Joe Burrow over TL? Deja vu all over again...

Dec 11, 2019, 10:00 AM

I stopped paying attention to Kiper after the Clausen prediction. Still waiting on him to hold up his end of that bet.

Does it matter? They are in different draft classes.***

Dec 11, 2019, 10:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What other QBs are eligible for the draft next year? Fields?

Dec 11, 2019, 10:15 AM

I know this is his second year playing right? So woudl be he be a junior next year too? Pretty sure he's gonna be highly sought after prospect as well.

Re: Mel Kiper - Joe Burrow over TL? Deja vu all over again...

Dec 11, 2019, 12:23 PM

Kiper is another SECunt. Clemson players are rarely if ever given top ranking in his top 5 player rankings by position. Too bad they don’t see the benefit of unbiased reporting when it comes to everything.

They are instructed to push SEC recruits, players, teams, coaches, etc. When Fukputz was on First Take, they asked him which coach has the most interesting story going into the playoffs and can anybody guess which he said? It didn’t need to be Dabo for my approval either.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic