»
Topic: Media members who want to cancel CFB, why do u have a job?
Replies: 14   Last Post: Aug 10, 2020 4:57 PM by: TigerBTM
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

Media members who want to cancel CFB, why do u have a job?

[2]
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 12:06 PM

Canceling the one reason you have a media voice is totally ignorant. Maybe your Twitter followers will set up a go fund me.

many of them are super progressive

[2]
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 12:08 PM

and they think tanking the economy is the way for trump to get out..they would gladly lose their lucrative jobs to get the end result they want

What if all this happens and he still wins re-election?

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 12:11 PM

If this sort of move is true, the downside risk is severe for all involved.

which is why they are

[1]
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 12:15 PM

laying the ground work about russia again.they never stop

It’s amazing how something we despise can rule our lives.

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 1:55 PM

Imagine if all the time spent undermining what we hate was spent on improving things we love.

Re: many of them are super progressive

[1]
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 12:16 PM

Make no mistake, this isn't just about football. This is about changing America. The Romans were probably cheering in the coliseum while the barbarian hordes were crashing the city gates. You need to worry about more than just a season.

yep they intend

[1]
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 12:18 PM

to use sports as a dnc super pac..notice the social justice messages being implemented and so forth in most all of it.

..dunno about that.. but I have learned over the last

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 1:07 PM

Couple months that you don't actually need sports to talk about sports..

2020 white level member

Re: Media members who want to cancel CFB, why do u have a job?

[2]
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 12:10 PM

Exactly. I quit watching and listening (radio) to all of the talk shows back in March. I can get my political crap from somewhere else.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 12:34 PM

What you're not looking at, it took thousands of Democrats to vote with the Republicans for Trump to win the the first election bc of the thousands of Republicans who didn't vote bc they didn't like nothing about Trump, and they refuse to go and vote!!! Those folks like Trump even less now, and the Dem's want vote for him again, and Joe Bidumb Jr will win the election by a landslide, that is my belief. We don't have to like it, but we will have to live with it for 4 long years!!! I voted for Trump, but noway would I vote for him again. The name on my voters registration will be absent in this election bc, I can't and won't vote for either candidate. :( I know, but I just can't place a vote for either candidate and feel good about or with it!!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Is this real? It sounds like you are making this up...

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 1:09 PM

Even for those who don't like President Trump, it is hard to ignore what is going on with Joe Biden. Just watching his interviews makes me scratch my head.

He doesn't seem right... Early onset dimentia? Alzheimer's?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 2:01 PM

Is that kinda like a Republican saying that the "Government doesn't work" and then getting elected to prove it?

I am a libertarian and while my focus is where government should/should not involve itself - government that exist should be extremely effective and incompetence should be taken accountable at the "management" elected level.

Yes, and as a libertarian I concur.***

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 2:11 PM

You misspelled

[1]
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 3:40 PM

"regressive."

What if there were people

[1]
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 4:57 PM

in this world who believed in doing the right thing even if it was not the best thing for them personally? It would be kinda weird, huh?

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: For sale: 2 tickets top deck north section S row M and Brooks Center parking pass.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
926 people have read this post