Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe we should go back to scheduling Georgia or FSU as our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,793

Maybe we should go back to scheduling Georgia or FSU as our

Sep 19, 2017, 8:52 PM

Rivalry game at the end of the year. Georgia was a great rivalry game in the 80's and 90's . Playing them a few years back was a very exciting and challenged to our team. FSU has always been an exciting game as well. I dont feel like USuC is ever going to recover from what has happened to them. We can always schedule USuC as one of our cupcake games if we had to keep them on the schedule.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe we should go back to scheduling Georgia or FSU as our

Sep 19, 2017, 9:11 PM

We still have a ways to go to get historically level with GT, FSU and the original SEC, but I like our chances between now and 2037. Coots will just get further back in the rear view mirror by then.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2017, 9:42 PM

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY. I STILL HAVE NOT RECOVERED FROM THOSE 5 LONG YEARS.I HOPE TO WIN THE NEXT 2 AND AS MANY AS WE CAN AFTER THAT.

GO TIGERS

Sep 19, 2017, 9:52 PM

why? that's not bright....at all. we had an eclipse too - weird #### happens. the records aren't close. only a coot wood worry......so...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sep 20, 2017, 6:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe we should go back to scheduling Georgia or FSU as our ]

GT???

$CU fans are realizing that 56-7...

Sep 19, 2017, 9:45 PM

is looking like Christmas Day compared to the Clemson throttling that awaits them at the end of November.

They're scared s***less that this year is going to be even worse and frankly, they may be right.

They don't have the defense to stop us or the offense to score on us and they know it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 19, 2017, 10:06 PM

I wonder if the Coots were saying the same thing seven years ago

Sep 19, 2017, 10:07 PM

I tend to agree, but that would require, literally, an "act of Congress" or more accurately the SC General Assembly since it is state law that Clemson & SoCar play every year on the 4th Sat in November.

With all the SoCar alums in that body it probably wouldn't take much effort to reverse that piece of legislation

Sep 20, 2017, 12:53 AM

Just in case you were being serious, that isn't actually true.

Sep 19, 2017, 10:27 PM

We had a better team two years ago in Columbia (a LOT better) and they played us really tough. It should be a beat down, but I have watched this rivalry for many, many years. Whenever they have a bad year, they feel a win over us redeems their whole season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2017, 10:54 PM

If we lose to the coots THIS year or NEXT year, I would be absolutely shocked. They just lost their best player in Deebo Samuels. He was the only reason the offense had a pulse. They have ONE D player in Skai Moore, and that's easy to coach around. They have nothing now, and the cavalry is no where in sight. They are toast.

we have never played Georgia or FSY as the last game of the

Sep 20, 2017, 1:00 AM

year

Not in football

Sep 20, 2017, 1:37 AM

But there are other sports out there, TIP. You shouldn't just focus on football.

Re: Would love to see the rivalry resume with Georgia

Sep 20, 2017, 12:47 PM

The school of Columbia is a joke. A junior college team at best.

Screw Calford.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,793
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic