Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe this L lights a fire
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Maybe this L lights a fire

Jan 17, 2018, 8:34 AM

I think we are going to run through ND and then get a huge W at UVA. Grantham needs to step up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe this L lights a fire

Jan 17, 2018, 8:36 AM

Grantham is a talented player but is inconsistent and not one I'd say is clutch in big games

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe this L lights a fire

Jan 17, 2018, 9:05 AM

I hope you may be correct but UVA is better as a team than UNC. In JPJ Arena, they are tough to even stay close to for a full game. Our guys were overwhelmed by the environment at the Smith Center last night for a half; especially Grantham. In fact he underperformed the entire game--shooting 1 for 9 from the field. The UVA crowd will be tougher than the UNC environment.
Somehow Brad has got to build some depth with this team. I so not know where it is coming from on the offensive end. Trapp or Oliver might give the Tigers some firepower if they played a bit more under control. That would help a bunch. Reed, Mitchell and Thomas cannot carry it entirely. DeVoe has good spells and Grantham has some magic moments but both need to bring it every outing. I do not expect the GT game to be easy in Atlanta and FSU and Sracuse will test us to the limit in their facilities.
Practice your free throws guys--they killed you for the 1st half last night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic