Topic: Maybe a humor will help
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jul 2, 2020 10:54 AM by: cutigerbob®
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Maybe a humor will help

[3]
Posted: Jul 2, 2020 9:43 AM

A traveling salesman was in a bar having a few when the mood hit him. He called the barkeep over and asked, "Is there anywhere a man can go around here to enjoy the company of a lady?". The barkeep tells him to go around the corner to the 3rd house and slide a $50 bill under the door and knock 3 times. 15 minutes later the fellow comes back in the bar and says "I slid the 50 under the door and waited but nothing happened. The barkeep says " I forgot, they went up to $100, go back and slide a $100 bill under the door and when you get done I will give you some drinks to help make up for it." So the dude goes back and slides the 100 under the door and says loudly "I want to get f**ked" A voice from inside the door says "What again?"

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Ackchewally,

[1]
Posted: Jul 2, 2020 9:45 AM

this happens to cutigerbob® on a weekly basis.

2020 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Re: Maybe a humor will help

[3]
Posted: Jul 2, 2020 9:49 AM

I just don't get the $50 dollar bill. I mean who carries those. It would have been more believable with two $20s and a $10. I'm good with the c note though.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

$50s are cool

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 10:00 AM

I'd carry them if I had any

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Maybe a humor will help

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 10:03 AM

He didn't get screwed out his money the second time bc the guy was too stupid to know that....

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

This guy walked into the bar looking really down. He ordered

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jul 2, 2020 10:04 AM

a drink, and sat there drinking it sorrowfully. Finally, the barkeep asked, "Man, why are you so depressed?" The man reached inside his coat, and took out a small piano. Then, out of his coat pocket, he pulled out a small, foot tall man. He sat down at the piano and started playing, really beautiful music.

After hearing this, the barkeep thought that was great. He said "Man, why in the world are you depressed about THIS?" To which the man replied, "I found a lamp on the beach, rubbed it, and the genie promised me one wish. But, he must have been hard of hearing. You don't really think I wished for a 12 inch pianist, do you?"

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

There are several ways that this is a Bob joke.***

[2]
Posted: Jul 2, 2020 10:10 AM

military_donation.jpg

No more personnel attacks

[2]
Posted: Jul 2, 2020 10:54 AM

Final warning

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec UC row T and 2 on row S asking 1150 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
684 people have read this post