Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe This Isn't A Good Thing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,298

Maybe This Isn't A Good Thing

Jan 8, 2013, 12:30 AM

Some could say I am completely over analyzing this but, hear me out...... So ESPN has pretty much said that the national title goes to an SEC team and whoever else comes out on top. The system is controlled by people who talk about their own opinions and so forth. So as a recruit who wouldn't want the guarantee of a 50% chance to the BCS title game if you win out your schedule? So what I'm saying is this pro dominance created has swayed recruits to join the SEC and nothing else. The talent level is ridiculous and the size of these athletes are absolutely unheard of for an 18-22 year old teenager. Something must change because this so called SEC dominance is ruining college football in my eyes and I don't see a permanent fix. Teams can't compete with schools who allow 6-10,000 students every year with hardly an academic success needed in high school. These kids go to schools where education is honestly not the best. Yet, they draw in atheletes with the "we are the SEC and the best"..... pretty lame pitch and is ruining college football for me..... Notre Dame, Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio State and USC have all been dominant but they are far apart in conference and seems like its not just bama but the SEC in general.... Texas A&M suddenly join and now they become ridiculously good and already have 30 recruits? come on now....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Barker thinks it's a good thing.***

Jan 8, 2013, 4:21 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,298
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic