Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe Germans, but a brief news report just said
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Maybe Germans, but a brief news report just said

Feb 13, 2020, 8:18 PM

That the little girl that went missing in cootlumbia has been found dead, more about on the 11pm news!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe Germans, but a brief news report just said

Feb 13, 2020, 8:24 PM

Yes - 6:00 news reported that - and she was found near the body of a man. Very sad news.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not Germans

Feb 13, 2020, 8:25 PM

just a monster that needs to be dealt with.

My God show the family a peace that passeth all understanding.

Can't even imagine what they must be goin' through.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not Germans

Feb 13, 2020, 8:38 PM

Sadly I hear they are looking at the family as suspects.

Feb 13, 2020, 9:14 PM

Yes, many were questioning why no Amber Alert , and I think this tells u why. Seems as though the authorities believed someone close had the answers all alone. This is a case where u wish u could bring the perp back to life and torture and kill them again.

Gotta believe he's recieving the ultimate torture now though

Feb 13, 2020, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Not Germans ]

They feel absolutely CRUSHED, and that the world has collapsed on top of them, and worse!!! Our laws are just to soft with finding ways to deal with those types of criminals. If the guilty person gets the death sentence, the public and other criminals like the one that murdered that child won't even know when this one is put to death. And if we do, we feel nothing bc the execution is hidden behind tightly locked doors. Out of sight, out of mind!!!

Prayers for the family, and I'm sincerely sorry they have been put in this situation by a low life without basic human compassion!!! God rest the soul of Faye Swetlik, and take her spirit into your loving arms and release her in the kingdom of Heaven, Amen!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Henry, you know where that happened, right up 302 near the

Feb 14, 2020, 6:59 AM

airport in Churchill Heights across from the Waffle House.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Henry, you know where that happened, right up 302 near the

Feb 14, 2020, 4:08 PM

Yea I know where that area is, but I really don't go over there that often unless, I go over to Corbits meat market. He has the best Ribeye steaks in cootlumbia, and he will cut them any weight you want, and he trims most of the fat from the outside of the cut. Cook his steaks medium rare, and you can about cut them with a fork. He sells a top grade steak that actually don't cost any more a pound that what you will pay at Food Lion!!!

Re: Henry, you know where that happened, right up 302 near the

Feb 14, 2020, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Henry, you know where that happened, right up 302 near the ]

Thought it was behind the Napa store?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe Germans, but a brief news report just said

Feb 14, 2020, 9:39 PM

Prayers sent out for the family. Anyone that would hurt a child deserves no mercy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic