Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe Barnes will challenge the Vandy coach to a fistfight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Maybe Barnes will challenge the Vandy coach to a fistfight

Jan 23, 2019, 9:38 PM

like he did ol' Deano.....

Despite the stupid crap Barnes said to make up a reason for leaving for Texas, I'll always be eternally greatful for that wonderful moment

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe Barnes will challenge the Vandy coach to a fistfight

Jan 23, 2019, 9:40 PM

he is much older now, he will probably just break a glass bottle and cut the dude.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol***

Jan 23, 2019, 9:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was in the Dean Dome, clad in Orange when . . .

Jan 23, 2019, 9:53 PM

we ended the game with 4 players on the floor!!!

I thought Barnes was going to pull his coat and tie off and get a few more fouls himself!!!!!!!

Wished he would have stayed a while longer!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At Littlejohn the night Barnes called out Dean....

Jan 23, 2019, 10:02 PM

the Boss (wife) got mad cuz I was screaming and challenging Bill Guthridge to a fight....well, we were both old codgers even though he had a couple of years on me....:~).....and Guthridge DID turn around to see what lunatic in orange was yelling solely at him

I can no longer watch CLemson v unc basketball games in polite company....that ship sailed long ago....too many years of getting hosed by the refs and crushed by superior talent.

Re: At Littlejohn the night Barnes called out Dean....

Jan 23, 2019, 11:33 PM

Yeah, I was there too and remember it just like it was yesterday. I think that may have been the first time Dean had ever been called out like that. IIRC Smith was talking to one of our players and Rick took exception.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2019, 10:01 PM

I've held a serious grudge against Barnes for the way that he left Clemson, but that reminds me of why I loved the guy. Never will forget him standing up to the immortal Dean Smith. Not sure it ever happened before or since.

Jan 23, 2019, 11:35 PM

Thanks puddin' head. Someday we'll meet.

Jan 23, 2019, 10:04 PM

No, they were hugging and kissing after the game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Jan 23, 2019, 11:45 PM

Now he goes after Penny Hardaway

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah say what you want about Barnes but he got it

Jan 24, 2019, 12:56 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah say what you want about Barnes but he got it

Jan 24, 2019, 6:57 PM

Best BBcoach we ever had. He was 100% in the game, every game. Loved that Dean Smith confrontation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic