Topic: Mackensie Alexander article
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 19, 2018 6:54 AM by: jeancooper®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Mackensie Alexander article

[2]
Posted: Dec 18, 2018 10:32 PM

Nice article in the twin cities paper on Mackensie, really has played better this year up here.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/12/18/no-longer-an-immature-kid-mackensie-alexander-is-thriving-for-the-vikings/

I Wish We Hadn't Lost Him....

[1]
Posted: Dec 19, 2018 12:00 AM

In the 1st Natty game. I think we would have won if he hadn't gotten hurt . One of the best Clemson corners ever .

Re: I Wish We Hadn't Lost Him....

Posted: Dec 19, 2018 12:10 AM

That and had Mike Williams or even Dion Cain also would be been nice if Dorian O Daniel was the Dorian of 2017. Travis killed is that game loved him as a Tiger but he was a legit issue for that game vs OJ or any RB that ran right by him.

Maturity doesn't always

Posted: Dec 19, 2018 6:37 AM

Go down easy...nor easy to accept, but the rewards can be worth the often bitter taste. It's kind of like coming to terms with veggies as a kid...eventually you realize they're actually very good for you. So is maturity...which should not be confused with 'adulting'. ;)

Re: Mackensie Alexander article

Posted: Dec 19, 2018 6:53 AM

Wasn’t he one of the players going fir the draft the first time we played Bama should have one but had a couple of players looking ahead and not into our game. I can’t remember who they were but if we had gotten 100% out of them we would have won that 2015 NC too

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: Mackensie Alexander article

Posted: Dec 19, 2018 6:54 AM

Well obviously if he was legit hurt it wasn’t him

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4th and 5th row Aisle Seats! 4 seats together starting on the Aisle in TDS, Row E, and 2 seats toget...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1561 people have read this post