Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mack Brown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,676

Mack Brown

Jun 30, 2020, 5:12 PM

I’m loving what he’s doing at North Carolina. He is recurring extremely well. The Coastal Division might finally have a legitimate program.

Now, if Satterfield can continue to build Louisville. If Fuente or Mendenhall can start recruiting their state better. If Norvell and Diaz can build FSU and Miami back up. And if GT gives Geoff Collins enough time to complete the rebuild...

The ACC might be a competitive football conference!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be careful with that kind of crazy talk...

Jun 30, 2020, 5:18 PM

There are some folks here who could care less if we have to play a competitive and entertaining schedule...they just want cheap wins however we can get them even if it means boring games.

and then when you play legit teams

Jun 30, 2020, 5:29 PM

you look lost see us vs ohio state and lsu

Re: Be careful with that kind of crazy talk...

Jun 30, 2020, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Be careful with that kind of crazy talk... ]

I’ve never been bored watching the tigers hang 50-60 points on anybody.

Come on...I don’t believe that...

Jun 30, 2020, 6:07 PM

I usually make a game or two each year and always stay until the end no matter the score. However, I have turned many games off at half when up big against significantly overmatched opponents.

Re: Mack Brown

Jun 30, 2020, 5:25 PM

Satterfield needs to remember that he's at a P5 school and not App State. If he doesn't learn that he needs to recruit P5 athletes he's going to only win 7-8 games a year.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jun 30, 2020, 5:43 PM

Honestly, this is why we were thrilled when Mack came back. Heels just got a commitment from Tony Grimes a few minutes ago. We have a ways to go to truly compete with Clemson and might not ever climb that much. But regardless, we are about to no longer suck and that’s exciting.

Jun 30, 2020, 7:15 PM

Grimes is a huge get for y'all and Mack is making some noise. If he turns UNC into a perennial top 15-20 team that will be good for the ACC.

Jun 30, 2020, 7:28 PM

I agree. Lately it’s been Snow White and the conference of dwarfs. The conference is about to be a lot better and that’s great for fans. Won’t it be more fun for y’all to beat everybody 40-24 rather than 55-10? Seriously, the conference is improving.

Jun 30, 2020, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Mack Brown ]

Last year Satterfield had one of the better recruiting classes in FBS, but you're right: 25 3*s would be great at App St, not so much for Louisville. I think they were somewhere around #40, which would make them about 5-6 in the ACC.

But if you're rebuilding from the Petrino abandonment, #40 is a strong stepping stone.

Jun 30, 2020, 7:13 PM

It definitely would be a great class at App State, but to separate yourself in any P5 confernce your going to need at least a few differnce makers on both sides of the ball. There are 3* that can turn into that, but there's a better chance when your class has a few top 250 recruits.

“Remote learning” is popular now with COVID

Jun 30, 2020, 10:34 PM

Tar Heels mastered it for athletes a long time ago.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,676
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic