Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love Mustcoot's after game comments
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Love Mustcoot's after game comments

Oct 13, 2019, 9:23 AM

Culture of our program? Leadership of our program? Type of players we have in our program? Future of our program? Love it!

These comments from a coach who tried a 57 yard field goal on 4th down and 4 yrds at end of a tied game. Just love it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that was bizzarre

Oct 13, 2019, 9:27 AM

why not go for it on 4th. There was still enough time and the odds of making 4th and 4 are much much greater than a near impossible FG attempt. If you don't make it, you are in the same place as if you miss the FG. Dumb coaching error.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I liked his use of the word ASSE 3 or 4 times in interviews!

Oct 13, 2019, 9:29 AM

Like: Our players played their ##### off.

Hey, they did Coach, they did.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I liked his use of the word ASSE 3 or 4 times in interviews!

Oct 13, 2019, 9:34 AM

He's so used to his wife calling him one he parrots the word in most social situations .
Next week UF will hand them theirs , so he'll get to say it again .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

That game next week . . . UF vs coots

Oct 13, 2019, 10:05 AM

Is the reason I pulled for LSU yesterday . . . I want the Gators focused when they meet that garnet and black squad!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That game next week . . . UF vs coots

Oct 13, 2019, 10:14 AM

Yep - just hope it doesn’t cause a letdown - Skeeta !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Coots 'ill coot.***

Oct 13, 2019, 10:07 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love Mustcoot's after game comments

Oct 13, 2019, 10:15 AM

How weird!! Where did he come up with all that ?!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

has Tanner given him that 5-yr extension yet?

Oct 13, 2019, 10:21 AM

what's he waiting for? And maybe a $50mil buyout this time?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love Mustcoot's after game comments

Oct 13, 2019, 12:07 PM

Did anyone ask the moran why they hustled to run a play when it appeared they got a bad spot and probably would have gotten a 1st down on review. Of course in their haste they jumped and were set back 5 yards and then had a 4th and 6.

Tip for moran coaches: YOU try and hurry up a play when it looks like the previous play review will go against your interest not FOR your interest!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everybody try’s to copy Dabo. But they can’t***

Oct 13, 2019, 12:08 PM

Appropriate

Oct 13, 2019, 12:53 PM

You just knew a Smart coached UGa versus a Champ coached uCs game would end with each trying to give it away...repeatedly.

My early Halloween question for the board is “What would happen if you transplanted those two heads onto the same body and created a Coach Smartchamp?”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic