Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lot 25 Tailgating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Lot 25 Tailgating

Apr 5, 2017, 10:11 PM

Does anyone on here tailgate in Lot 25? I am thinking about making it my #1 preference for parking this year and would really appreciate any feedback from those who have some experience tailgating there. Thanks in advance

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lot 25 Tailgating

Apr 6, 2017, 6:37 AM

It's been a couple of years since I was in Lot 25, but it's not a bad lot unless it rains. Basically the entire lot is on a slope so prepare to tailgate downhill. There's some heavy-duty tailgating down by the retaining wall, but I'd say in general the lot doesn't have as much tailgating as average. I liked it due to its proximity to town and because it's easy to get in and out of without hitting too much traffic.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lot 25 Tailgating

Apr 6, 2017, 9:42 AM

What would you like to know? I've been tailgating there since I joined IPTAY (part of the heavy tailgating down by the retaining wall that was mentioned above). Feel free to tmail me any questions you have.

It's a great spot, but as was mentioned, rain can cause trouble. The lot was never closed like some of the others 2 years ago when the rain was so bad, but definitely need 4x4 to get out if you go down into the lot at all when it is wet. The street above lot 25 is included as well if you prefer tailgating on a solid surface.

The main thing about lot 25 if you want to set up a decent tailgate is that you need to get there early. It's first come first serve, but the front row is lined with regulars who have been parking there for years and are there early. Most of the relatively flat spots are snagged pretty early typically, so don't expect to roll in at 11 and have a great spot to set up tailgate, even for late games.

The lot is very easy to get in/get out of which is a huge perk imo, but you have to either wait about 2 hours after the game ends, or head out 93 towards Pendleton. There is no good way to go toward the direction of Seneca after the game. The best route is to go all the way to T Ed Garrison on 76 and then take the back roads to cut back over to Cherry. Typically you are not allowed to turn back on any roads off of 93 or 76 before that. Leaving toward Anderson/Greenville is smooth sailing though (as smooth as you can really get leaving Clemson right after a game)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic