Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lost one to GT...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Lost one to GT...

Sep 20, 2018, 12:14 PM

I graduated from Clemson back when my parents were still living in SC and my kid sister (11 years younger) grew up being a Clemson fan. But, shortly after my graduation my parents moved to Atlanta. My sister always dreamed of going to Clemson herself but due to the out-of-state tuition costs she ended up going to GT (never ever considered the hated UGAy school).

Back in 1990 when she was still in high school I drove up from FL and took her up to Clemson for the UGAy game. That year we thoroughly trashed the dawgs 34-3. After the game I bought her one of those "instant game score" posters and all the way back to Atlanta she flashed the poster to every dawg fan we passed on the interstate just to rub it into their raw wounds. Too bad she ended up going to GT because she was a great Clemson fan. But due to her association with GT she ended up turning over all her Clemson stuff back to me including the poster below. However, she kept the Tiger stuffed animal that had the 1981 National Championship sign on it. To h3ll to h3ll with Jawja and wreck the fuzzy bees!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh no

Sep 20, 2018, 12:17 PM

EducationOnYourOwnTime® is not going to like this post

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Maybe TNET can find a rival to use the N word as a pun

Sep 24, 2018, 3:36 PM

Just to spice up the classiness some more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What? Are you suggesting tnet is filled with a

Sep 24, 2018, 9:13 PM

bunch of racists?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Because being ghey is just like being black???

Sep 24, 2018, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Maybe TNET can find a rival to use the N word as a pun ]

Whoduthunkit??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lost one to GT...

Sep 20, 2018, 12:19 PM

Your thread title reminded me of the game we lost to GT.
The one we were up by 10 with like 3 min left , I believe it was 2004.
That’s when I wanted TB gone .

I was there,

Sep 20, 2018, 12:22 PM

still have one the Tiger Rags passed out by Central Spirit.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

pics or it didn't happen***

Sep 20, 2018, 12:28 PM

Re: pics or it didn't happen***

Sep 20, 2018, 12:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

let’s hope you were

Sep 20, 2018, 12:49 PM [ in reply to I was there, ]

classy -

clemson classy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

you got any pigs of your sister?***

Sep 20, 2018, 2:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Here ya go...

Sep 20, 2018, 2:27 PM

nice, I'd eat it***

Sep 20, 2018, 2:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: nice, I'd eat it***

Sep 20, 2018, 2:33 PM

Incest!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mustard or Tomato based BBQ sauce?

Sep 20, 2018, 2:37 PM [ in reply to nice, I'd eat it*** ]

Let the BBQ wars begin.....

Neither...

Sep 20, 2018, 3:13 PM

Vinegar-based. You South Carolinians are savages when it comes to BBQ.

that's the right answer***

Sep 20, 2018, 3:15 PM

Re: Neither...

Sep 20, 2018, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Neither... ]

vinegar based is the best. I don't mind tomato based sauce as long as it has vinegar in it. I don't hate the yellow mustard SC is known for but I'd choose vinegar over it every time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I BEG YOUR PARDON!

Sep 20, 2018, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Neither... ]

It's those midstate, coot type BBQ eaters that slather their pork with that yeller crap.

they got a somewhat legible bulldog, but used that paw?

Sep 20, 2018, 3:15 PM

must have got their kid to draw one up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic