Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like Will Muschump got caught with his hands in the hedges to.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Looks like Will Muschump got caught with his hands in the hedges to.

Oct 16, 2019, 2:13 PM

Now that is a media story. The HC of SC vandalizing an opponents field. This is a much bigger story than Dabo coaching one of his players. Shame on you WM.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like Will Muschump got caught with his hands in the hedges to.

Oct 16, 2019, 2:15 PM

He's allowed to do that, because it means more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2019, 2:24 PM

Bulleting Board material for an a-whooping in Columbia next year!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2019, 2:39 PM

And years to come...

Dang, the whole SEC will be on a Revenge Tour soon!

Oct 16, 2019, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Looks like Will Muschump got caught with his hands in the hedges to. ]

I love it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2019, 3:48 PM

Just getting something for their empty football trophy case.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Incredible that an opposing Head Coach would do that...

Oct 16, 2019, 3:49 PM

...but it's USuC, so not surprised I guess.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Incredible that an opposing Head Coach would do that...

Oct 16, 2019, 6:31 PM

Maybe next year when UGA comes up to WB they will bring shovels and a wheelbarrow. Then after the game they can go out to the middle of the coots field and dig up their logo. Put the pieces in the wheelbarrow and take it back to Georgia. A nice butt whipping say 70 plus points over SC would make a statement about the hedges.

While Kirby is at it maybe he can find and kill that annoying rooster that crows most of the game and bury it at mid field. ??

***He was picking some flowers to take to Kirby********

Oct 16, 2019, 4:02 PM

Will the story make Fox News?***

Oct 16, 2019, 4:54 PM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Too*******

Oct 16, 2019, 5:09 PM

Nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TWO

Oct 17, 2019, 2:49 PM

“It takes 2 hands to handle a flopper!”

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2019, 6:19 PM

Bless his heart, he's trying to hard to fit in with his team.

Made even more surprising that he is a UGa alum.

Oct 16, 2019, 11:36 PM

Vandalizing the "sacred" (snicker) bushes -- uh make that hedges -- of his alma mater. You would think he'd know better and instruct his team accordingly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2019, 2:03 PM

They are freaking hedges, it's not like the grounds crew wouldn't have trimmed at least that much before the next UGA home game, and and as much as I hate the freaking Coots, it's effin Georgia & they can go #### themselves, I am still pissed off at those close losses in the 80's & the 60 yard Kevin Butler field goal, it's not like they did this to any school that deserves any sympathy, this thread is a joke, anyone feeling sorry for Georgia, it's not like they kidnapped their Bulldog mascot, get a grip, also I am not a Tech fan, but they killed it with this video, except for the fact that they can't spell for ####, must be a Georgia thing

https://youtu.be/m5aiwxSfdH0

Oct 17, 2019, 3:44 PM

Tell em Coot...

Oct 17, 2019, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Looks like Will Muschump got caught with his hands in the hedges to. ]

Nice! ????????

Settle down

Oct 17, 2019, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Looks like Will Muschump got caught with his hands in the hedges to. ]

Francis

Oct 17, 2019, 2:37 PM

the pu$$ification of the Clemson fan base is embarrassing, Tech takes pieces of the hedges EVERY TIME THEY WIN IN ATHENS, it's a tradition, why no protesting ever before? and who cares anyway it's freaking Georgia, they effin' suck, and have cesspool of a fan base, get a grip people! Stop whining, it makes us look weak as a fan base of a team, that should be above caring what teams that far beneath us are doing anyway

Oct 17, 2019, 2:40 PM

Because UGA was the one complaining about the taking of the hedges and national media took to bashing our coach for getting upset at a player but won't talk about a coach acting as children do that he's supposed to be in charge of.

Oct 17, 2019, 2:45 PM

Good, UGA whining, is exactly what I expect from them & their weak ### fan base & where they deserve to be, let those guys dwell in their cesspool of mediocrity beneath us, people act like hedges won't just keep on growing & have to be trimmed & manicure constantly, geez. As for the national media, being bee-otches, good it's gives Dabo more fuel to motivate his players & take the underdog position, which he is way more comfortable, it's way easier to be the hunter than the hunted.

He's a perfect coot***

Oct 17, 2019, 3:19 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 17, 2019, 3:27 PM

How often to trim hedges?
As a general rule, trim a hedge after the first flush of spring growth. This should keep the plants looking well shaped through the summer season. Trim established hedges often. A good rule of thumb is to cut back 6 inches for every foot of new growth.

These hedges are going to have to be trimmed anyway & no one will even notice

Here's an article from 2016 about Tech players taking pieces of the hedges:

https://www.fromtherumbleseat.com/2016/11/28/13760690/technical-tidbits-11-28-kiss-your-hedges-goodbye

Oct 17, 2019, 4:06 PM

Trimming the hedges

Oct 17, 2019, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Looks like Will Muschump got caught with his hands in the hedges to. ]

Your feathers are showing. Trying real hard to defend the cooters.

Any reason to make fun of/harass USCe is allowed. HTH

Oct 17, 2019, 5:35 PM

your an idiot & it's offensive calling me a Coots supporter, my point is was you act like this has never happened before & it's a bunch of hedges, that will grow back & keep growing, they are effin' hedges & other teams have done it before, this is not some revolutionary act, it's an act of a low level Power 5 school trying to stay relevant in a state dominated by the best college football team in the country MY CLEMSON TIGERS! thank you very very little for your weak ### attempt at an insult, you act as though they took piece of Howard's Rock, so stop being a weak ### clone & grow up!

Shoot! I thought this was gonna be a Bobby Petrino type

Oct 17, 2019, 7:55 PM

expose', and all we got was a few lousy hedge clippings. :)

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic