Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking for 4 ND for face value....
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Looking for 4 ND for face value....

Sep 28, 2015, 11:42 AM

Hi guys, I'm a long time tiger and 4th gen alumni. In 1986 I lost my legs while painting Tiger paws on 123 when a drunk gamecock fan ran them over.

Anyways, I had my legs cremated and carried them everywhere in a tiger paw shaped amulet, until one night in 1990, I was picketing Max Lennon's house when Danny was fired, and as I was rolling in circles, holding my "I thought this was America, Max Lenin" sign another fan accidentally knocked me over and my amulet was lost in the shuffle.

I got a call last week that they found my leg ashes and I have arranged to go pick them up, and I would love to see the ND game while I'm there. Ideally I would love to scatter them from the top of the north upper deck (sorry AOC tailgaters) so the winds can take them across campus, and I can feel like I am running free on campus again. If I don't get tickets, I'll have to scatter them from the downtown parking deck.

I'd rather not sit in the upper deck for the actual game, so if you can sell me tickets for the lower deck or the boxes, and then throw in a free upper deck ticket, that would be really cool.

I am also bringing several huge tiger fans to the game who have never been to a game before, but they are huge fans. All are decorated war veterans and one of them saved Danny Ford from drowning one time, while another has a pair of Cliff Ellis's practice-worn knee socks as one of his most valued possessions.

Thanks for helping this tiger out---please don't make me scatter my leg ashes from a Tom Winkopp built structure. God Bless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic