Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking at the depth chart released yesterday I think there
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Looking at the depth chart released yesterday I think there

May 24, 2018, 11:22 AM

is misprint or mistake on there. J.D. Davis is listed as the starting WLB. The posters of Tiger Board(s) went on for days, if not weeks about how Dabo was wasting a scholarship on this legacy recruit. So it has to be a typo that JD is currently a starter on the depth chart right? I mean, it's just not possible that Dabo knows more about recruiting than the people on these here tnets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I was more suprised about not seeing Belk as a starter

May 24, 2018, 11:24 AM

from everything I've heard he is a leader in the locker room and a hard-worker. Says he works hard every day for his sick mom so he can take care of her once he makes it to the league...

HAHAHAHA!

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Belk has left the program, he's transferring.

May 24, 2018, 11:28 AM

And even if he didn't I don't think he would start over Big Dex and CW.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Belk has left the program, he's transferring.

May 24, 2018, 11:35 AM

I suspect CW coming back had a strong hand in his decision

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ YeP & he seemed to still have Coot love in him..

May 24, 2018, 11:44 AM

so it was best he try to do what was best for him..but bringing an Attorney into it might have been a bit much what with using the family problem or sickness issue..but maybe not if he wanted to skirt the transfer rule of having to wait out a year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't pull the wool over your eyes....

May 24, 2018, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Belk has left the program, he's transferring. ]

Lemme throw this rattlesnake under there. lol.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm more concerned about the direction of our programs in

May 24, 2018, 11:43 AM

general. Dabo had a juice box punched out of his hand by a player. Baseball players humiliated Monte, and ruined his uniform with bubble gum, on national tv last night. At some point there has to be accountability. I'd say that's the biggest issue I have with the current AD, the players are running the programs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Y'all are killing my meter's needle....

May 24, 2018, 11:49 AM

It just stays pegged. Get back in the swamp or get me new meter batteries. lol.

It's the current generation, they have no respect for

May 24, 2018, 11:58 AM [ in reply to I'm more concerned about the direction of our programs in ]

authority or coaches. Sad to see really. It's exhibit A of why parents should still give their kids whoopins and break their spirit early on.

Re: I'm more concerned about the direction of our programs in

May 24, 2018, 2:17 PM [ in reply to I'm more concerned about the direction of our programs in ]

Not to mention the players aren't running it very well. They ran off Josh Belk who was the cornerstone of our natty run.

This is a nightmare.

So what you are saying is...

May 24, 2018, 3:10 PM [ in reply to I'm more concerned about the direction of our programs in ]

The inmates are running their respective prisons? Because that's what college sports are, right? Prisons?

Re: I'm more concerned about the direction of our programs in

May 24, 2018, 3:34 PM [ in reply to I'm more concerned about the direction of our programs in ]

It's pretty clear that we are coming off the rails very quickly. At this pace, we'll be lucky to win 8 games with all the talent we've lost. I didn't think cycling out would be this painful...or this fast.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frankly, my Friend, you should be more concerned

May 24, 2018, 11:46 AM

about reclaiming the IPM Award.

Or else Francis Marion may take the prize from you...justifiably so, some might say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shouldn't you be getting ready for supper?

May 24, 2018, 11:47 AM

;)

Hope you're doing well, Hartins.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Actually, unlike some folks, I'm busy working,

May 24, 2018, 11:49 AM

taking only a few brief, fleeting seconds to peruse the bored.

Best wishes, my Friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By "busy working" hartins means he's taking his daily

May 24, 2018, 11:59 AM

dose of fiber.

hey hartins

May 24, 2018, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Actually, unlike some folks, I'm busy working, ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Looking at the depth chart released yesterday I think there

May 24, 2018, 11:59 AM

If you want the expert knowledge of the entire team and coaches and maybe all of life , just pay close attention to the posters here at T Net. They are very sharp and knowledgeable!!

May 24, 2018, 2:56 PM

Obviously, Dabo ditint consult the Tnets before he made this list or TL would’ve been the starting qb. Just sayin

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2018, 3:34 PM

classof1994®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Have you gotten a reply from Dabo when you notified him of

May 24, 2018, 3:35 PM

the typo?

If one wished to accentuate and display his ignorance...

May 24, 2018, 4:31 PM

questioning Dabo's decisions works as well as anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really hate that I HAD to TU this . . . .

May 24, 2018, 4:35 PM

so I didn't.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic