»
Topic: Looking ahead
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 20, 2017 8:36 AM by: Justascratch®
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

Looking ahead

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 9:38 PM

I recently saw a post about VT and what they will bring to the table when they play Clemson. Many of the replies were telling him not look ahead. Which brings up a legitimate question.
Can Fan look ahead?
If we are honest with ourselves we all do. It is he simple fact that that fan may have faith that the coaches and players are focused as they should on that weeks opponent. But why can't a fan who has little impact on the results of a game focus on a more competitive team/game that is in a couple weeks?

Re: Looking ahead

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 9:56 PM

Because superstitionn

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 10:02 PM

If your premise is true, then why do CU fans bother to show up loud and proud for big games? The truth is fans looking ahead may not cause a loss but can impact the level of play by creating an electric atmosphere.

Fans hanging at their tailgates a little longer, not bring the noise or staying at the tailgate for the third QTR can certainly have an impact and all of these are a symptom of looking ahead or looking past an opponent.

Posted: Sep 20, 2017 8:36 AM

I am not saying don't support. All I am saying why can't we talk about VT or Florida State game without criticism of underestimating a lesser team?

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2017 10:19 PM

Speak for yourself.I am "All-In" with the coaching staff's approach to focusing on the next game.
I know who we play, and when, but right now B.C. is the next game up.

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 10:44 PM

What's funny is our staff likely analyst that often look a week or two ahead to pre-scout for the coaches.

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: Two tickets for FSU in Section L, Row AA. Great seats located in the lower deck of the north stands....

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
898 people have read this post