Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Look folks, this playoff system operates like a corporation.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Look folks, this playoff system operates like a corporation.

Dec 13, 2018, 1:33 PM

You start with eight or ten candidates after dismissing many and start eliminating those selected candidates one by one or perhaps in pairs with similar resumes. Some may disagree with the process but it's usually those who don't qualify for the job or falsified their resume.

That military does it the same way. If you're over a particular weight for your height you're out. It doesn't matter if you run an 8 min miles because you don't get to the track and prove your worth.

It's called life. Corporations and the military lay out the required credentials for being included in their search for talent and start the culling process at the bottom.

I think the POC starts with 8 or 10 teams for consideration and compares them in smaller groups. The four who remain when the culling process is over are the four seeds. That's how it is, that's how it would be if they expand to 8, 16, 32...128.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ You are a Meanie!

Dec 13, 2018, 1:38 PM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic