Topic: Listened to the coots on the Kormcoot show try and
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 16, 2018 1:04 AM by: outlaw1081
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Listened to the coots on the Kormcoot show try and

[1]
Posted: Oct 15, 2018 9:02 PM

Explain away Another loss. It’s amazing to me that none of them can see the reason behind their failures. USCjr is a undisciplined, and poorly coached team and it’s so obvious. Look at all the trash this team talks before, during, and after a game, even after getting beat. Then all the penalties, dropped passes, and special teams mistakes. All of those reflect poor coaching, and Muschamp just makes excuses never taking responsibility. Muschamp coached teams will continue to get beat by ranked teams and lose close games.

Re: Listened to the coots on the Kormcoot show try and

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 9:17 PM

I wonder what his career record is against ranked teams. It has to be pretty bad.

Posted: Oct 16, 2018 12:33 AM

His record against twenty-five is indeed horrible. “Sorry Excuse Conference” announcers said something like 3-25, but even so Muscrap won’t last at Usuck beyond two more seasons unless he can learn how to coach and plan better in a hurry. I don’t count on it and neither do USCe fans.

Tanner will likely follow after Usuck hires a new president.

[2]
Posted: Oct 15, 2018 9:20 PM

I don’t get into chicken bashing like you guys do because they are not important to me but I will say this. ..... they are the poorest tacking team I’ve seen in awhile. I rarely watch their games and when I do I don’t look closely at them but they really don’t play basic football very well....... and that is usually coaching!

[3]
Posted: Oct 15, 2018 9:27 PM

Lol , When I am playing golf with my friends I often tell them not to watch what I am about to do … for fear they will also do something badly and with poor results .
I suppose the Coots watching other coots in practices is the reason they look so discombobulated when it matters .

2018 white level member

DB23

I wish I could give you 100 TU's for spelling

[1]
Posted: Oct 15, 2018 9:33 PM

discombombublated....

disacombltolated....

discoblutimated.....

dishmezmeized......

You know which word I'm talking about.

[2]
Posted: Oct 15, 2018 10:20 PM

discombobulated, one of my fathers favorite words. It's a word that doesn't get the respect it should.

[3]
Posted: Oct 15, 2018 9:23 PM

Did anyone bring up how you can't have a quarterback controversy if both of your options are infinitely abysmal ?

Dakereon Joyner probably texts John Simpson every night with tales of how he wishes he'd followed him up to Clemson.

2018 white level member

DB23

[1]
Posted: Oct 15, 2018 10:26 PM

Joyner could have his release by Spring if he starts on the doughnuts now.

2018 orange level member

Posted: Oct 16, 2018 12:29 AM

Lol.
Donuts is for winners .

2018 white level member

DB23

The mind plays trix on your when you are

[1]
Posted: Oct 15, 2018 10:30 PM

cycling in. It has something to do with centrifugal force and such.

hth

2018 white level member

Posted: Oct 16, 2018 1:04 AM

Without trying to sound like a coot, I actually hope he goes 7-5 the next couple years. That should keep him around for the next 10 years and then they'll be ready to hire Bill Snyder.

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 2 Tickets for Sale- Clemson side Section 513, Row 3, Seats 18 & 19. $125 each, can meet in Greenvill...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2457 people have read this post