Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
List of Clemson Players / Coaches who visited White House
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

List of Clemson Players / Coaches who visited White House

Jan 18, 2019, 3:01 PM

I ran across this article and know this was a big topic of debate around here... so here ya go!

https://www.independentmail.com/story/news/2019/01/18/clemson-football-white-house-visit/2612974002/

Sorry if Germans

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: List of Clemson Players / Coaches who visited White House

Jan 18, 2019, 3:13 PM

Wow, lots of players didn’t go. Kinda surprised. Glad it wasn’t a big to do over it. That’s ashamed that some had to miss it or chose to miss it whatever.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2019, 3:13 PM

Wow, lots of players didn’t go. Kinda surprised. Glad it wasn’t a big to do over it. That’s ashamed that some had to miss it or chose to miss it whatever.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2019, 3:46 PM

For whatever reason it was their choice. One day they might regret it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2019, 3:48 PM

Or not. ????

Are you saying ...

Jan 18, 2019, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: List of Clemson Players / Coaches who visited White House ]

... that those who skipped it will regret not going * or * that those who went will regret that they attended?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2019, 3:54 PM

A lot of players that didn't go might have already been there and done it last time.

Jan 18, 2019, 4:16 PM

Let's see, maybe 1/3 to 1/2 had already been to the WH in 2017. Some are focusing on the draft. Others may have been tired of all the travel - Dallas and back, Cali and back, parade, awards dinner, and then DC. Some may not want to get involved in something that may be taken as political (glad that didn't happen with THIS trip!), and some may just not have really been interested. There's a number of reasons for someone not to go. Yes, not liking Trump may be one, but there are several others.

Jan 19, 2019, 2:37 PM

I'm not sure what the value of the Anderson Independent publishing this list is?

And if there were 71 players out of 188 who went it seems like it was a little top heavy to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic