Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Like my new phone case?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,277

Like my new phone case?

Feb 23, 2015, 12:17 PM

-

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Here's what I think.***

Feb 23, 2015, 12:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's what I think.***

Feb 23, 2015, 12:26 PM

I don't see any mirrors.
So how did you take a picture of the front and the back of your phone ......with your phone ?
Am I being punk'd right now ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I took the picture REAL quick like.***

Feb 23, 2015, 1:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

^^^Not solid orange, not All In***

Feb 23, 2015, 12:27 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Whatever, coot-troll.

Feb 23, 2015, 12:55 PM

:)

Thumbs down, bro. Why?

Feb 23, 2015, 1:02 PM

"Alumni" is plural, correct?

You mean to tell me everybody you contact or that contacts you is a Clemson ALUMNUS?

FALSE.

Maybe you'll be a REAL Clemson man in your next life.

Maybe.

All I know is that you won't be contacting me, nor will

Feb 23, 2015, 1:13 PM

I accept it.

That means you're a real fan right?***

Feb 23, 2015, 1:05 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

was there ever a doubt?***

Feb 23, 2015, 1:27 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

This thread has potential to go off topic and

Feb 23, 2015, 2:32 PM

down hill very fast...

Alumni are better fans, or not, in 3,2,1.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

was there ever a doubt?***

Feb 23, 2015, 2:33 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

I have to admit that I was always confused by

Feb 23, 2015, 3:37 PM

word choice for stickers, etc... alumni, alumna, alumnus.

Re: I have to admit that I was always confused by

Feb 23, 2015, 3:42 PM

They shoulda just done that one like they did "deer" and let that be the end of it.

True

Feb 23, 2015, 3:43 PM

No. Next question.***

Feb 23, 2015, 4:36 PM [ in reply to was there ever a doubt?*** ]

Re: Like my new phone case?

Feb 23, 2015, 1:38 PM

Not bad!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like my new phone case?

Feb 23, 2015, 3:52 PM

Here's mine..got it and my Sammy shirt the same day. Was happy walking back from the mailbox for a change

I have a similar case for my iPad***

Feb 23, 2015, 4:37 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,277
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic