Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Like a lot of you guys, I was born a Clemson fan(long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 440

Like a lot of you guys, I was born a Clemson fan(long)

Jan 11, 2016, 7:20 PM

and the man responsible for that was my Daddy. He showed me the way to Clemson so after he was gone I'd never forget how to get to that special place. What he didn't tell me is that after all the games, 6 years of undergraduate and graduate studies and times spent in that wonderful place, one only needs to think about Clemson and it's almost like you are there.

He is gone, he did his "job" in passing this legacy, a love of Clemson but there isn't a Gameday that goes by that I am not transported with him back to those hills. In 1981, we made our way to Miami with a hope, a prayer and a belief in a team! Our Tigers. That faith in the impossible outcome, a Tiger National Championship was rewarded 100 times over. It has sustained all of us for 34 years,....tonight, I may be in my home, sitting in the recliner pulling for my Tigers but in my mind, I am sitting with my daddy, watching the Tigers play and honestly, there is now way in heck, I can lose regardless of the score!

I remember during the 70's in Death Valley as the prayer was finishing some lone voice would yell out. " and God Bless the Tigers!" Tonight I am saying it to all who read this post....God Bless the Tigers! Beat Bama, Boys!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 440
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic