Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Liberals and MSM so concerned on virus that gop
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Liberals and MSM so concerned on virus that gop

Jun 7, 2020, 12:04 AM

Can’t have full convention and I can’t go outside without a mask but these liberal cities lifting restrictions for rioters, Which is it? If this pandemic is so deadly why the sudden shift to lifting your restrictions for the rioters, city after city doing it in recent days. Why?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know why.

Jun 7, 2020, 1:28 AM

To encourage that behavior. Nothing else comes close to making sense. When you start figuring it out and eliminate possible reasons, that benefit society or the municipality/state, that's all that is left.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Liberals and MSM so concerned on virus that gop

Jun 7, 2020, 3:25 AM

Some things are worth risking your life for.

Jun 7, 2020, 6:04 AM

And that decision is up to the individual. Not the government making the policy to allow one and not the other.

Jun 7, 2020, 6:10 AM

Oh stop making perfect sense. Now you’re just confusing the Democrats.

Jun 7, 2020, 7:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Liberals and MSM so concerned on virus that gop ]

I wholeheartedly agree that there are things worth risking your life for. But who gets to determine what those "things" are - the woke mob? Leftist Political Parties? Does the cherry picked COVID-19 "science" only apply to those things the leftist groupthink deems worthy?

Less than three weeks ago when groups of citizens were protesting for their right to return to work the media and their Democratic Party masters spewed nothing but vitriol and condemnation at these protesters. These protesting citizens were excoriated by the Democratic Governors for endangering not just their lives but the lives of others. According to these Democratic Governors, these protesters were violating the COVID-19 "science" and their acts of peaceful assembly were called illegitimate, selfish, and irresponsible.

But the truth has now been revealed for all to see; the media and Democratic Party's hate and opposition towards these "right to work" protesters was never really about COVID-19. It was about silencing people with whom they despise and disagree. It was about denigrating people who dared to challenge the draconian rules that these Democratic Governors were imposing through executive decree.

To these Democratic totalitarians, the peaceful assembly to air grievances opposing the individual liberty crushing State Government lockdown policies was not an approved "thing". As we now see - had the protesters simply chosen a leftist approved "woke" issue there would have been no backlash from the media, and the Democratic Party establishment.

Hypocrisy, thy name is the Democratic Party, their MSM stenography pool and anyone else who condemned the "right to work" protesters while giving a pass to the current protesters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 7:25 AM

Now you know the rest of the story.
Libs do this all the time. When one crazy idea gets cold, they move right to another.
Global warming
Climate change
High unemployment
Low unemployment
Must lockdown
Don't lockdown
Me too movement
New normal
Russian collusion
Impeachment
Good cops/bad cops
Women's rights
Healthcare
Environment
Top 1% pay
Immigration
Open borders
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Jun 7, 2020, 9:14 AM

If these protests were about George Floyd and were peaceful, I would have no problem with them. Notice how similar incidents during Obama administration had protests and some of the rioting and looting but nothing to the scale we see now. Police committing genocide against blacks is a bald faced lie. But don’t let the truth get in the way of the narrative. Trump and anarchy are the reason. CBS at it again this morning. “Another cop killing an unarmed black man”. Please detail those 10 or so incidents last year.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Liberals and MSM so concerned on virus that gop ]

Last time I looked, you are still.paying for the WALL and the higher tariffs on goods from China
I hope you are happy with those lies and the other approximately 20,000 documented lies that TheRump has spouted from his sewer-mouth.
Remember how it started with TheRump's brag about the largest innauguration crowd -- that was clearly a lie based upon the photos taken by the Nationap Park Service at the 2008 vs 2016 innaugurations.
On to his lies about Comey, Cohen, etc, etc.
If his lies don't bother you, aren't you ashamed of supporting such a worldwide laughing-stock?
Have a nice, deranged day.

Jun 8, 2020, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Liberals and MSM so concerned on virus that gop ]

While Tabbyplague obviously didn't think it was a big deal, a lot of people (the majority, it seems) did think that it was a big deal when a policeman choked a restrained suspect until the suspect died. In plain view of disturbed bystanders.
You see, this why liberals think that Trumpers are "stupid and gullible." "Stupid and gullible" descriptions are actually kinder than the more truthful descriptions would be.
Have a nice, deranged day.

the sheep are not too bright

Jun 7, 2020, 7:28 AM

they always do as they are told

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not being first has benefits...

Jun 7, 2020, 7:32 AM

You think the rioters waited for restrictions to be lifted?

Jun 7, 2020, 8:41 AM

Serious kweshun...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You think the rioters waited for restrictions to be lifted?

Jun 7, 2020, 8:44 AM

No, but they were given the ok by the left. They were granted an exception.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

When governments are realeasing felons to rape and murder

Jun 7, 2020, 9:23 AM

again and throwing mothers in jail for walking with kids in park, the answer should be crystal clear.

Anarchy to produce despotism.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/15/us/florida-inmate-coronavirus-murder.html

https://www.cnn.com/2014/07/31/living/florida-mom-arrested-son-park/index.html

Jun 7, 2020, 10:59 AM

I'm politically conservative. I am a physician. I have been wearing a mask long before it was recommended, as the initial stance of the CDC and WHO on masks made little sense to me. I have been social distancing, washing my hands, disinfecting the house, etc.. The virus has not gone away and I am afraid we are about to witness a significant spike in cases related to complacency and mass gatherings in the streets.Hopefully anecdotal stories from Italy and NY about the virus potentially mutating into a
less morbid form have some validity.

My concern is not a liberal vs conservative policy towards the virus, understanding that in more liberal states the lockdowns have been typically more severe.

My concern is that Trump and the governors issued executive orders greatly restricting our rights without any legislation being passed by Congress or state legislatures. There was time and there will be time to debate the merits of lockdown measures going forward.Executive orders on any issue in my opinion should be very rare. Even if an idea is a good one, that is what legislative bodies are for. We find ourself in a position where Bill DiBlasio, the mayor of NYC, continues to interfere with those wishing to worship in NYC, but participated in the protests in the streets of NY. So Bad Bill says it's ok to protest, but says you can't go to a church service. Henry McMaster on his own decreed you can take a boat out, but initially had restrictions on where you could launch, how many people could be in the boat, and where you could tie up. The last I checked, you can still drive a motorcycle despite the risk of great injury or death being far greater than in an automobile. You can even drive it without a helmet. If the legislature passed a law banning motorcycles or requiring a helmet, so be it. However, the Governor of SC shouldn't be able to issue an executive order restricting one's choices except in the most extreme cases. I think many of the restrictions for the greater good made some sense, but the process of executive orders, red or blue, is concerning going forward.

Jun 7, 2020, 5:36 PM

Excellent points!

Honest question - what Executive Order has Trump issued

Jun 8, 2020, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Liberals and MSM so concerned on virus that gop ]

to limit your rights? I thought he was getting heat for putting the decision into the hands of the governors?

null

also bs floyd has had two memorial services

Jun 7, 2020, 5:38 PM

each one has had at the very least 100 in attendance..now if one of our loved ones were to pass we would be lucky to have 10 in attendance at the service

Most places across the country had shelter in place orders lifted

Jun 7, 2020, 5:45 PM

before the riots started.

You are correct that most businesses still have restrictions, but I was in Hilton Head last week and saw more people in a public place then I've seen in months. No, they were not rioting. What's the difference?

But seriously, HHI beaches were more packed than any I've seen in my life!!! Like movie style. Unreal! Is it always like that there??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

You made it home?!?

Jun 7, 2020, 8:07 PM

Excellent!! How long had it been?

They need to call it the RNC Protest. Then they can do what

Jun 8, 2020, 11:16 AM

they want. ;)

null

Jun 8, 2020, 2:15 PM

You're right, it's a conspiracy. All Liberals are bad and they hate America.

That is if you get your information about Liberals from the slanted Conservative Media.

I find it odd that so many can point at the MSM as slanted, but at the same time are completely

oblivious to the conservative media's bias. That's why they call it "conservative" media.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic