Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Liberal effort to divide the country in full swing I see.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 684

Liberal effort to divide the country in full swing I see.

Jun 20, 2018, 9:24 PM

They even blew the dust off a couple of washed up old actors. John Cusack running his mouth about "facism" lol. And Peter Fonda suggesting the Presidents son be put in a cage with pedophiles. We're supposed to believe the sudden attack by the media, politicians, and old actors is happening spontaneously by itself and is NOT a coordinated attack? Over a law that's been on the books since the Bush era? Then Trump executes an EO to keep immigrant families from separating, and libs are still losing their minds hahaha! Keep it up idiots, the more irrational you get, the less your voters will identify with you in November. Keep it wierd morons.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While you're throwing around names, who are these

Jun 20, 2018, 9:35 PM

"IDIOTS" and "MORONS"...? Thanks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Liberal effort to divide the country in full swing I see.

Jun 20, 2018, 9:35 PM

Toddlers are crying for their parents, and liberals couldn’t possibly be upset about this unless there was some coordinated plan of attack here.

Maybe get him a lion's outfit and a ticket to OZ...?***

Jun 20, 2018, 9:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Political Theater

Jun 20, 2018, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Liberal effort to divide the country in full swing I see. ]

Some see through it, some don't. As long as they get you to react emotionally, they've done their job. These liberals don't give one shlt about any of those kids. And 90% of them are brought to the border with a stranger, not their parents.

There are so many contradictions in what you write

Jun 21, 2018, 10:40 PM

Is it possible to react emotionally and at the same time not care?

Jun 20, 2018, 9:39 PM

The last 24 hours are the worst Trump has had in a while. And you're worried about John Cusack.

You do realize

Jun 20, 2018, 10:40 PM

That your headline is intended to be divisive, and the body of your post is incredibly tribal, and resorts to name-calling.

I mean, if there is someone actively working to “divide the country,” as you say, you might want to look a little closer to home than Hollywood.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Russians were never great with irony.***

Jun 21, 2018, 7:37 AM

They've taken ownership of hate. That's for sure.***

Jun 20, 2018, 11:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are trying to unite the country in a way.

Jun 21, 2018, 3:02 AM

They are no different than the Repubs and Fox News. The lib stations are just trying to unite the country against Trump. Depends how you look at it. That said, they should have been more positive about how Trump changed course. They should have fed into his ego. They showed no balance. They are using the issue for politics. It was disheartening. They would have helped the Dem cause better though if they would have been more positive for a day or two about the change of course by Trump. They could have came back to the kids later. There will probably some children who never find their parents. They can focus on them when/if that time comes.

It's like the target is downrange

Jun 21, 2018, 7:13 AM

and both sides are too busy using ammo against each other and not the problem.

It honestly makes me tired.

I agree. Yet, they can't help themselves.*****

Jun 21, 2018, 7:52 AM

Jun 21, 2018, 11:24 PM

The GOP agenda, since 1980, has been to lie about black crime, blame Islam, support the NRA's gun push, lie about voter fraud, and try to limit voting opportunities for the poor and lower middleclass voters. TheRump pushed it into disparaging all Hispanics. (Some have lived here a lot longer than white people.)
TheRump specializes in scaring and dividing people. Are you scared? Of the government? Have you bought more guns? (If so, you are gullible, and their propaganda has worked. SAD.)

Replies: 13
| visibility 684
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic