Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lexington County Clemson Club meeting last night!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,453

Lexington County Clemson Club meeting last night!

Aug 22, 2013, 9:20 AM

Guys, I am so thankful that we have the Coaches, Players and Administration we have at Clemson if you listen to the details on the culture it makes you proud! From a moral, ethical and religious perspective I will take Dabo Swinney and Co any day! He does wear his emotions on his sleeve but they are from a loving and caring place and that permeates to coaches and players to form the "family atmosphere" we have in Tiger Town! From a facilities perspective things are being upgraded and the best two examples are the indoor practice facility and the West Zone. Those have helped boost our recruiting believe it or not. You then get a kid with his mom and dad on campus and that culture sells itself! We have not arrived by the world's (and Sec) standards, but I will defend where we are all day from this structure!

Dalton Freeman was honored last night and of course he was not there because of working to make the Jets roster, so Ms Freeman accepted ou club's award and I will take this type player and God fearing family every day over some of these self-serving pre-madonnas any day!

See U in Death Valley on the 31st, Go Tigers Beat Dawgs!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothin' to disagree with, there.

Aug 22, 2013, 11:12 AM

i'm not always comfortable with dabo's enthusiasm, but I am very proud of the man and his program..the discomfort problem is definitely me, not him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,453
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic