Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let’s talk disappointment see??what’s going on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Let’s talk disappointment see??what’s going on

May 23, 2018, 6:24 AM

I can’t believe we dropped in the latest poles. I know it’s preseason but we are getting the shaft again because let’s be real we deserve to be number 1 and it’s not even close. We have earned this with our record, talent, returning talent and defensive line etc.

I never thought we’d be waking up this summer being ranked number 2 and we will be on Upset alert every week we play someone with a pulse. I don’t think other teams understand how hard it is being a Clemson Tiger.

We all know we have the best talent in the country an it’s not even close. Why are they trying to bury us again on the rankings? No way we should be number 2 with the depth we have everywhere and Dabo knows it.

It’s to hard being a daggone Clemson fan, we have been consistent but we have lost several games the last 7 years.
Dabo has to get his act together and put us in the Championship game so we can win a national championship again!

Ok, we are predicted to win all our games this year and Dabo always finds a way to win if he lost the the game the year before. I know we will beat Bammer if they make it to the championship game.

I believe the best is yet to come and we have a lot to be grateful for as Clemson Tigers because I believe we will win another national championship this year being undefeated and do something that’s never been done in the last two century's!!( 1900’s and 2000’s 15-0)

Nobody else has as good as a chance as we do of winning it all this year!! It’s great to be a Clemson Tiger!!

We have done it!! because all the other Colleges want to be like us even Saban changed his offense after we beat him!!
The coots an every other college will try to brake us down but we can smile ?? knowing our Tigers will change history this year!!

Even Georgia had to take a peak and it seems like all the other schools try their best fight for the players we lost because our competition is so great.

It’s great to be a Tiger everyday!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Let’s talk disappointment see??what’s going on

May 23, 2018, 6:49 AM

Good lord.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All for one and one for all.

May 23, 2018, 7:11 AM

Did you have a hard time falling asleep last night? That was long. You could have split that into five different post.

I remember in years past where I hoped we could make our way into the top 25 by the end of the year so I’m not terribly upset we are ranked 2. I’m more concerned about our rank at the end of the year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTD***

May 23, 2018, 8:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: POTD***

May 23, 2018, 10:58 AM

At least you got my crazy sense of humor at our plight as a Tiger fan!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 23, 2018, 8:34 AM

Hope you have a nice day....lol. I remember back when we were picked to finish LAST in the ACC. And that was before expansion. LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic