Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's talk about this race issue in our country.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Let's talk about this race issue in our country.

Dec 9, 2016, 8:14 PM

Seriously. Deshaun should win this heisman race easily. Hands down. Lamar is a good athlete. But Deshaun steps up when it counts. And has better character. Speaking of a race issue, how about Jimmie Johnson? That boy can drive a race car. Winning 7 championships, tying Dale and the King. Just trying to address some serious issues we face day to day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's talk about this race issue in our country.

Dec 9, 2016, 9:05 PM

Rough crowd in here tonight. Someone TD my post. Just a joke. It'll be alright.

I'll thumbs up

Dec 9, 2016, 9:06 PM

I thought it was clever

Re: I'll thumbs up

Dec 9, 2016, 9:21 PM

Thanks bud.

Dec 9, 2016, 9:29 PM

Sometimes my dog looks like he is racing something in his sleep . I think he is a confident dog while awake , so I bet he always wins in his sleep . Admittedly, I know next to nothing on the subject of animal psychology .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 9, 2016, 10:22 PM

Right. But I bet you could race a mean tugboat.

Dec 9, 2016, 10:23 PM

At 10 knots my eyelids start to peel back ....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 9, 2016, 9:16 PM

I got your 6

Rasssssiiisssstttt***

Dec 9, 2016, 9:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rasssssiiisssstttt***

Dec 9, 2016, 9:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2016, 9:24 PM

I was disappointed the first time I watched "The Amazing Race" and found out it wasn't about white people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2016, 9:26 PM

Jimmie knows how to promote Lowe's race relations...

Too bad his golf handicap is the same as his car #.

Don't care if he wins 10 "championships,"

Dec 9, 2016, 10:24 PM

in the new format. It'll always be Dale > Petty > Johnson

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't care if he wins 10 "championships,"

Dec 9, 2016, 11:04 PM

Petty > e'rbody else for the remainder of the future .

DB23

As a driver? No way in hell.

Dec 10, 2016, 5:05 AM

Petty won a ton of races simply by having the best equipment and racing 50+ times per year. Dale raced in an era where the cars were more evenly matched and the season more structured to limit his opportunities. Dale's seven are far more impressive than Petty's.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As a driver? No way in hell.

Dec 10, 2016, 5:17 AM

Who is called the King ?
Listen , loved Earnhardt and yes I agree he was one helluva race car driver ...but Richard Petty was and still is the greatest of all time .

You won't convince me otherwise , but I will listen respectfully to your opinions of why you think it is different than what I have stated .

DB23

Just don't think you can be the greatest driver

Dec 10, 2016, 4:32 PM

racing against inferior competition when others have matched your number of titles racing more equal competitors. Petty was simply outspending people, not outdriving them.

Petty only won ten races in the 80s after Dale hit his stride. Just couldn't outdrive people when the equipment was more evenly matched.

Re: Don't care if he wins 10 "championships,"

Dec 9, 2016, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Don't care if he wins 10 "championships," ]

Agreed. I grew up a Earnhardt fan. When racing was racing. And not this sugared down mess it is today. My grandpa was a true Earnhardt fan and raced cars as well. He drove a lot like Dale did, whatever it took to get the W. He won many of races. The sport went downhill when Dale died.

Argument is sound. Simple as black and white...

Dec 9, 2016, 10:55 PM

Nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic